First Grade Live Game Thread.

Love him or hate him, Sheens won't play a new guy in the halves if he can help it. I fully expect Morris to be in the halves next week if Gallant is injured - I don't like it but that's how Sheens thinks - all about set plays and team rhythm

@cqtiger said:
Love him or hate him, Sheens won't play a new guy in the halves if he can help it. I fully expect Morris to be in the halves next week if Gallant is injured - I don't like it but that's how Sheens thinks - all about set plays and team rhythm

Hanbury will go to fullback IMO, he has done that before. He's not stupid, he won't take Moltzen out of the halves.

@Black Orange White said:
@cqtiger said:

Hanbury will go to fullback IMO, he has done that before. He's not stupid, he won't take Moltzen out of the halves.

This. If Gallant isn't fit, Hanbury is our best option.

How about Lawerence to Fullback, Moltzen to 1/2 and threat the way they were today, if Shannon isn't back next week

What about Collis or Lawrence shifting to fullback. Surely morris doesnt go back to 1.

Must say, Aubusson didn't deserve to be put in the bin for that effort, but Tnt milked it well.

Back