Fitzy

tiger05

How good was he.

McKinnon lacked impact and looked to small with no spark. Hopefully that will change but when Fitzy came on he turned things around.

He makes little busts around dummy half. He adds some spark around the ruck and although he doesn't bring the ball back hard from the back neither did McKinnon.

He deserves some major raps on here for the way he played today and in reality all year.

McKinnon positionally was great and will be a good signing. Fitzy was just what we needed for those last ten minutes, for a bloke I have given heaps of flack to over the years I take my hat off to him.

mckinnon was a spent force ….the coach pulled the right reins...fitzy was the hero .......

Gotta be honest here and say Fitzy is having a good year..his played really well the last 3 games….Good on him for all the bagging he gets on this forum!.

good try…now we wait another 5 years for something similar..BTW how slow is he these days harrison nearly got him at the end there too along with shillington i think it was.....

Had his best year, keep it up Fitzy. He has been a real asset this season a real good buy (i never thought i'd say that)

Good impact in the last 15 minutes and it was a good move to bring him on then as the Raiders were tiring badly. He's not as quick as he used to be, but he had enough juice to get over the line thankfully.

@TIGER said:
Had his best year, keep it up Fitzy. He has been a real asset this season a real good buy (i never thought i'd say that)

hmm Don't know about that. He scored alot more in 2005, but he did score a good try today. :sign:

For his first game Wade was very solid backed up a couple of times but Lawerence did not look inside Wade would have been under the post so how about giveing the guy time to settle in before some on this forum start picking him to bits . As for Fitzshenry i was one who gave him a hard time as of today i dips me lid

Fitz actualy showed some speed! i didnt know he had. He is a better player since coming back from England.

I thought Mckinnon was brilliant, was nice to have a fullback that ran the ball back hard off a kick return and support the backrowers when they ran.

In saying that, Fitzy looked good and provided good imapct for the last 15\. Better than bringing him on with 3 to go…

Would have been funny if he had bagged try number 1000\. Happy for him to have number 1001\. A few more this year would also be appreciated…

The guy is obviously well loved by the other guys on the team - did you see the post try celebration - I have never seen a team celebrate so enthusiastically for anyone!

Back