Follow the big hitters/change direction

tigergirlz

One area of attack I would like to see changed for next week is some faster boys running with forwards like Galloway, Heighno and Fifita and looking for offloads.
I think the opposition is prepared for the slide out to the wings in attack, so maybe a few (organised) changes in direction as well.

id like to see some of our props get a run on instead of catching the ball flat then moving.

only dwyer/ellis seem to run onto the ball.

I'd like to see Fifita run onto the ball at pace like he did in the NYC against blokes smaller than him. Now he's up against bigger blokes, he is tending to run sideways. Needs to stop thinking he is the small fish in big pond, back his own abilities and really put his body on the line.

I tip Galloway should almost be back at his damaging best this week as i always knew it would take him around 3-4 weeks to get his motor fired up. Expect a blinder from Big Red with plenty of offloads and charging up out of the line in defence.

I am hoping Heighington continues his upward progress back to his best form. Less footwork shuffle please Chris and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do your best to stop getting put on your back in the tackle. THROUGH THE LINE and onto your belly, quick play-the-ball and you will be back to your 2008 form.

Back