Forfeit next week

white

We should forfeit next week . Save the costs on airfare and accom etc. we can't win with this rabble. If I was a sponsor I wouldn't want my brand associated with these park footballers. If woods and co want to leave then don't let the door hit your arse on the way out

It's actually a great plan. The for and against won't blow out that way and we might avoid the spoon.
We just keep forfeiting and hope Newcastle keep getting flogged and not win another game this year.

Let's do it.

Ive got to decide between a trip to Weipa fishing or heading south to watch the Tiges play next week. Tough choice but itll be the only live game i see all year so heading to the footy i guess.

@ said:
It's actually a great plan. The for and against won't blow out that way and we might avoid the spoon.
We just keep forfeiting and hope Newcastle keep getting flogged and not win another game this year.

Let's do it.

Newy only lost to Cronulla by a field goal, we won't come within 20 points of the Sharkies… :eek:pen_mouth:

This week really was the straw that broke the camel's back for me, we had a mountain of possession and could only score from diving off a fumbled ball in the in-goal, deadset kill me now

@ said:
Ive got to decide between a trip to Weipa fishing or heading south to watch the Tiges play next week. Tough choice but itll be the only live game i see all year so heading to the footy i guess.

Go to Weipa , the WT's won't mind

One less fan to disappoint Stryker

I'm serious , we need to start getting it through to management and the board this isn't acceptable

Drop some blokes , the scoreline won't change that much

@ said:
EB says no way , he has Taumalolo as his captain and Thurston as well

How did the Vaughn (C) plan work out for you…No way that was forward from McInnes...

All our blokes will be ready to die for the new coach...unless he backflips..

No forfeit...make them play..

The sooner Cleary starts the better…. the axe needs to drop on players and coaching staff to start..

@ said:
@ said:
EB says no way , he has Taumalolo as his captain and Thurston as well

How did the Vaughn (C) plan work out for you…No way that was forward from McInnes...

All our blokes will be ready to die for the new coach...unless he backflips..
\
\
\
No forfeit...make them play..

Geo I was about to mention about that , and it would of won me the match v GUY OTT

Bottom in the draft , 14th in Fantasy , the WT's are bringing me down to their level , it's disgraceful

I thought our new coach was Cleary , not Nathan Blacklock :laughing:

Make them play, and if a flogging comes from it, so be it.
Maybe they could learn some defensive structures from the cowboys, and copy them in games to come.

@ said:
The sooner Cleary starts the better…. the axe needs to drop on players and coaching staff to start..

i bet you money that i dont have, Bellamy could get this same bunch to win games if he coaches them.

All im saying is we dont need to sack most of the players, coach just needs to put them on notice and get the best out of them.

We need a BAD ass coach who isnt afraid o crack the whip

Like the belting we used to get in school years ago and from our parents too

No. They have to play every game at 100%. I do not want to see them moping or heads down. They are getting paid to do a job. A few years ago Melbourne lost all there points and went to the bottom without earning any more points possible. They turned up every week and played hard. We need to do the same

@ said:
Make them play, and if a flogging comes from it, so be it.
Maybe they could learn some defensive structures from the cowboys, and copy them in games to come.

they WONT Learn
There is Video review after every game yet the following week they make the same mistake

-Their 9 ran straight through us on one occasion coz the markers didnt exist
-Nofo and Naqaima letting those same tries in that they have over the last 2 years
\
\
Its rubbish

@ said:

That's the spirit, we'll need all the support we can get. Also hopefully there's a decent fish n chips shop near the ground…2 birds!

:sign:

No way … Let them get flogged again .
They deserve it ...bunch of overpaid flogs .

Tell you what..let's see the score at half time. If as predicted, cow girls by 30+, then the whole team gets injured in the tunnel when starting the second half. Massive compo claim and we get enough coin to buy a few decent players…

Latest posts

Members online

Back