Parramatta

30-0 vs Sharks
40-8 vs Knights
40-4 vs Warriors

Tigers

19-18 vs Manly
17-10 vs Roosters
56-10 vs Sharks

We must respect Parramatta, however maybe their form is a little misleading. They've played pretty meek opposition in the last 3 weeks and we've ground out a couple of tough wins vs Manly and the Roosters. Could this come back and bite Parra?

it would be nice if wests-tigers turn up with same attitude and determination and focus they had against the sharks.
composure and patience will be required for this game.
do not push the silly pass, and no no no dumb penalties. :smiling_imp: :unamused:

We'll find out on Friday night. The Eels are certainly not playing poorly, but they are riding on the back of Hayne who is sparking most of their attack, and Moi Moi has been very strong up front along with the rest of the Eels pack.

The Tigers have a big task on their hands and they're really going to have to stick with the Eels early and try and gain some ascendency around the ruck so Farah can kick start the Tigers attack.

We'll win by 10 after a late runaway try from Farah to Benji to Moltzen.

Black & Gold specs off - I have no idea who's going to win.
We've probably been playing better across the 17 players but they've got a couple of individuals who are playing better than ours & dominating.
I think we've got more improvement left in us but that means nothing on the paddock.
Who knows.

i think farah coming off early yesterday indicates he is going to have a big game against parra combine this with the teams confidence we are as ready as we are ever going to be, guys strap your bums in for a ride we are in for a rollercoaster game friday

we will have so many demons to overcome to win this won.

Eels are our bogey team
last 3 years we've choked around this point

Also…how are we going on the injury front? Skando and Payne looked in a little bit of doubt and Tuiaki was limping a little bit there....also the commentators mentioned that Benji was in a little bit of doubt before the game? What was that all about?

@thewingfitz said:
i think farah coming off early yesterday indicates he is going to have a big game against parra combine this with the teams confidence we are as ready as we are ever going to be, guys strap your bums in for a ride we are in for a rollercoaster game friday

Agreed!!!

BOYS ….. and girls....

DID any1 watch the game on fox, in the end, did u see how the boys banged out the club VICTory song!!....dat to me shows they are srsly ready for para!!!

Watch us, we are on song for this game, the past two weeks, was done on purpose!....boys are gna have a cracker.................................i fekn hope!!

parra's last 3 victories have been massive ones, but they have not played vs teams who have tested them out.
even though we played roosters n sharks, i think the manly game took alot out of us n the boys did well to grind out a win vs the roosters.
parra has not really been tested with any real attack. the tigers will throw plenty at them n having not needed to defend the past 3 weeks that may play into our hands.
this game will come down to attitude and who wants it more.
i think the fact we beat parra easily earlier this year will take the pressure off the boys coz they know they can do the job. had this been the 1st time we play them, i would not have been as confident coz we have not beaten them in 4-5 seasons before this year.

If you go back in time, the Eels just lost to the Panthers and Titans away from home before beating the Storm and the Bulldogs convincingly and going on to beat the also rans convincingly in the last few weeks.

Please, if you think there form is misleading, you need a good lie down and a panadol.

A tough game no matter which way you look at it.

If the boys are good enough they will win.

Parra are without a doubt the form side in the comp over the last month or so. That doesn't necessarily mean they are unbeatable, though…

Was watching Parra v Warriors and jeez the Warriors were awful. If we defend half as good as what they did we should be sweet. They have played three very out of form teams, and i guess we have in the last two weeks IMO BUT shut down Hayne, don't give him the room to work with by backing of him, because he loves to assess the situation by slowing the play down, get a good kick chase in all game, and pretty much play the way the Raiders did against the Dragons… PHYSICAL. Hit FUI FUI early, show him what hes in for and he'll be running scared like a cat. The halves aren't anything special, Mortimer has been good without being outstanding, the only reason they are saying he is good is due to that man again HAYNE!! Robson can be shut easily, with a poor kicking game if pressure is applied.

We outgunned the Sharks in the first half, some of the best Attacking football ive seen since '05 but we were poor in the second half, dropping off to many tackles and not locking up the ball well enough. We need a sustained 80 min performance, focusing on tackling and wrapping up the ball with no second phase play... oh who am i kidding, just stop Hayne, maybe Fui Fui and we should go a long way ot winning the game.... GO TIGERSSSS :smiley:

Back