Gallant

clontarfkid

Another really good game from mighty mouse.
Two observations..Ray Hadley suggested he was the fastest fullback in the game(Slater/Bowen??),which is quite a compliment.
Secondly,I was disappointed in Sheens post match comments where the interviewer focussed on contributions of both Moltzen & gallant,& Sheens talked up Moltzen(& ritely so)but faint praise for gallant.
I hope his mind isnt already made u on gallant…

Yeah I thought it was a bit odd that Sheens didn't talk his performance and efforts up. However it could be for a number of reasons;

a) Sheens doesn't want backlash around why he didn't play Gallant from the start of the season
b) He doesn't want Gallant to be in the spotlight

Hope it's not for the reason you've mentioned :angry:

Great game though by Gallant. Would love to see not only the metres he made, but the metres he made in support. He seemed to be everywhere in attack. If only he was in a clear spot when Moltzen made that break in the 2nd half

Like to know where these Gallant bashers are now? A few of us Tigers fans have stuck with him through thick and thin and now Sheens has given him a 'proper' opportunity, he is proving his worth. God I hope we sign him up. Mitch Brown is looking more and more like a premature move on behalf of recruitment isn't it? :frowning:

@AJ* said:
Yeah I thought it was a bit odd that Sheens didn't talk his performance and efforts up. However it could be for a number of reasons;

a) Sheens doesn't want backlash around why he didn't play Gallant from the start of the season
b) He doesn't want Gallant to be in the spotlight

Hope it's not for the reason you've mentioned :angry:

Great game though by Gallant. Would love to see not only the metres he made, but the metres he made in support. He seemed to be everywhere in attack. If only he was in a clear spot when Moltzen made that break in the 2nd half

your a answer would be right id reckon…..

Mighty Mouse has been going excellent in the NSW Cup for ages and he is now playing excellent in first grade, consistantly. He has always been pretty quick but I'm sure he is even quicker now.

He has short little legs but he seems to scamper across the field very quickly.

We should sign him on a 2 year contract NOW before another club makes an offer. I'm sure he wouldn't demand too much at the moment.

I expect Wests Tigers to make him an offer very soon.

Gallant World Order!

I have said alot on this topic and I wont say any more. People on this forum have attacked my opinions and support of Gallant.

He should have been our fullback ages ago.

Smeg, Dis ya watch the game today Smeg ??

@clontarfkid said:
Another really good game from mighty mouse.
Two observations..Ray Hadley suggested he was the fastest fullback in the game(Slater/Bowen??),which is quite a compliment.
Secondly,I was disappointed in Sheens post match comments where the interviewer focussed on contributions of both Moltzen & gallant,& Sheens talked up Moltzen(& ritely so)but faint praise for gallant.
I hope his mind isnt already made u on gallant…

He outran Bowen last week, still to be tested against Slater though.

Great kick and awareness for the Morris try, and plays with a lot of passion, just what we need

@Balmain Bug said:
I have said alot on this topic and I wont say any more. People on this forum have attacked my opinions and support of Gallant.

He should have been our fullback ages ago.

Smeg, Dis ya watch the game today Smeg ??

Gallant was exceptional today….He will continue to shine and his form wont be denied.....Sheens will be wrong if he lets him go.....

Didn't realise the speed he had. has been a great addition to the side. We are starting to resmeble a decent team.

Always thought he was a short term option but he is proving me wrong.

Hope I am wrong and his good form continues.

Latest posts

Back