Game thread?

We didn't lose because of a winger. It's that simple. Farah and Marshall should have scored points in the first 20 mins

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

@foreveratiger said:
Tedesco is wasted on the wing

This game and all the changed pathetic rules is so boring and repetitive to watch,

The media is running this game,

The A league is more smoothing to watch
This has become NFL

@Illek said:
Tedesco got caught flat footed, playing out of position. Got to say I've been critical of moltzen numerous occasions but he is playing well, and put his body on the line.

Still playing better than Korobeite and Utai did in game 1 where they both spent 60 minutes out of position maybe more

Johns must be back on the disco biscuits….. Buhrer ran into players, lawrence had Lyons flop twice on poor decisions and didnt say a peep.

Stop blaming potter ,he isn't the one who cannot put on a play worthy of scoring a try .he is a raw rookie , and he will make an error or two ' what role has the worlds best 5/8 been tonight .? Foran has played him off a break .6 sets in their red zone and we came up with zilch 1 play in our red zone and they score .M lots has been one of our best tonight .

pathetic try…. dive on it, dont kick it.... Im sure spectators of other teams dont go through what we do.

Should have be called a Wests knock on and that should not have been a Try.

Unlike some of you others. I'm happy with the boys effort.
A predictable outcome for the game.

Woods chasing the whole way for Daly's try
Front Row forward goes the whole way and no one else is even close.
Just completely opened up on the wings. No idea what's going on with our team. Potter always knew we were going to lose and wanted to experiment?
Just so many ? marks right now, I even have a headache.
They really need a lot of work to do anything against Melbourne too. Some questionable calls but generally speaking other teams tend to deal with bad calls better than us.
26-0 I'm not sure if this is better or worse than the Newcastle game.

Predictable for sure.

All the weaknesses and bad decision making at the same time. Potter has decisions to make. Anasta, tedesco, bench, kickers, defence, last play… The list goes on.

We're probably lucky it was wet or it may have been like round 1, but all in all it showed all the problems with the team

I wont blame him for the loss, but someone needs to teach Benji poker. We were in the wrestle with one of the best and fluffed it. He needs to learn to pick and choose options alot better.

I think the score exaggerates our deficiencies which were few, but consistant. Left side sliding defence has alot to be desired, and our kicking options were stupid to be blunt. We were in that game and gave it away.

@Black'n'White said:
I wont blame him for the loss, but someone needs to teach Benji poker. We were in the wrestle with one of the best and fluffed it. He needs to learn to pick and choose options alot better.

I think the score exaggerates our deficiencies which were few, but consistant. Left side sliding defence has alot to be desired, and our kicking options leave were stupid to be blunt. We were in that game and gave it away.

Spot on b n' w. many problems as usual but if it had of clicked we would have won. Trouble is we don't know how to make it click

While we lost we actually played well. Honestly we were in it at 14 nil till almost the end and a bit of luck we could have been in for a win especially if we got across the line in first half. We really missed Koroibete on the wing and tedesco isn't a winger we will need to bring back little Marty Utai next week and never ever take Robbie off again

@Boonboon2 said:
While we lost we actually played well. Honestly we were in it at 14 nil till almost the end and a bit of luck we could have been in for a win especially if we got across the line in first half. We really missed Koroibete on the wing and tedesco isn't a winger we will need to bring back little Marty Utai next week and never ever take Robbie off again

Well??? Your kidding

Back