Gaming

Zaibatsu

Anybody else here into gaming much?

PC, PS3, Xbox 360 or Wii etc?

If so, what current games are you enjoying or have recently found to be good?

At the moment I'm loving GTA-4 on PC and Fifa 09 on PS3, Fifa 10 is due out very shortly :slight_smile:

I will also admit to playing the Sims 3 occaisionally… But my favourite genre overall is RTS, The command & conquer and Age of Empires era's, absolute gold, I still play the old AOE games to this day :slight_smile:

Im a retro guy
Supernintendo
Nintendo 64 (Banjo Kazooie!)
hell i jsut love nintendo's!
and i do alot of arcade games…like the old stuff
not really into new gaming.

@Iron Tiger said:
I'm still waiting for rugby league 3 to come out.

Im highly doubting it will
and if they do, lets just pray that EA will produce the games!

@ahwesome said:
@Iron Tiger said:

Im highly doubting it will
and if they do, lets just pray that EA will produce the games!

I agree that EA should produce it. There is so many things that could be improved.

I use to play Command and Conquer on my PS2 for ages. Can't find the CD now and the PS2 is in my brothers room so I haven't played as many games. I have the computer versions around somewhere but the laptop doesn't perform so well with them on so I have to be selective. Also finished the Ratchet and Clank series which I got hooked onto after the Crash Bandicoot games. Those adventure games are great as a kid growing up. The family is really into that SingStar game as well.

The original Age of Empires was just a classic. Played that many times and wish I still could. Unfortunately with many younger siblings who like other games and don't treat the CD well, it got destroyed. I keep on forgetting on looking for it when I go out too.

@Zaibatsu said:
@Iron Tiger said:

We can only dream! :frowning:

The new rugby league manager 2009 is due out next month though!

Is that the one that at the moment only has superleague.

@Iron Tiger said:
@Zaibatsu said:
@Iron Tiger said:

We can only dream! :frowning:

The new rugby league manager 2009 is due out next month though!

Is that the one that at the moment only has superleague.

Yep, thats the one.

Sucks that it doesn't have the NRL but I'll take ANY league or AFL game I can get because they just don't exist :frowning:

I got a Wii as a wedding present and love it.

Grand Slam Tennis is amazing! You can slice, top spin, hit right or left, deep or shallow by the way you swing the remote.

Currently own a 360 and a Wii. Grew up during the Sega/N64 era, (Ahh great memories!) currently playing BF1943 on 360.

Company of Heroes, Hearts of Iron, Battlefield 1942, Battlefront, Total War….. bit of a theme going there :slight_smile:

I'm getting ashes cricket 2009 when it comes out next month.

@Zaibatsu said:
@Tigerdave said:
Company of Heroes, Hearts of Iron, Battlefield 1942, Battlefront, Total War….. bit of a theme going there :slight_smile:

Company of heroes is a classic!

It is, I still need to get Tales of Valor though, hopefully be grabbing it soon :slight_smile:. My only drama with it has been online gaming with it, although I haven't tried in months, before a lot of the updates it was a nightmare.

@Tigerdave said:
@Zaibatsu said:
@Tigerdave said:

Company of heroes is a classic!

It is, I still need to get Tales of Valor though, hopefully be grabbing it soon :slight_smile:. My only drama with it has been online gaming with it, although I haven't tried in months, before a lot of the updates it was a nightmare.

Yep I used to play it online very regularly, even made an episode of Tales of Heroes, the webcast for the game, not sure if youve ever seen that show, probably not, good fun but.

Dawn of War 2 is supposedly the best RTS at the moment but I havent tried it yet, I prefer "real life' type games more than sci-fi sorta stuff.

Just got a Wii but have a 360 and PC too. Bought Tiger Woods 2010 with Wii Motion Plus earlier, looking forward to playing it tonight!

Still playing Gears of War 2 on 360 and Fallout 3 on PC.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back