Gareth Ellis inducted into the Hull FC Hall of Fame

Didn't the club already give him that recognition when they flew in Ellery Hanley & Gary Schofield to celebrate his achievements before he left?
No, we started the Life Member initiative in 2013 (after he left).

I think it would probably be a case of just getting him here to present it to him.

They usually only induct people if they're present at the awards night.

That's why it took Prince til 2022 to be inducted (he lives in QLD).

He certainly does.He has been the best WT forward by far imho since we became a JV and should have already been inducted.That is very poor by our club management.

I can't think of a better forward. Woods had some peak form with us but he shouldn't be welcomed back ever.

That reminds me that Woodsy was a done deal to come back here but we now have 30 spots and this appears not to have happened. Happy days.

I can't think of a better forward. Woods had some peak form with us but he shouldn't be welcomed back ever.

That reminds me that Woodsy was a done deal to come back here but we now have 30 spots and this appears not to have happened. Happy days.
Ellis was the best forward we had by far. Woods not even in the same ballpark.

Ellis was the best forward we had by far. Woods not even in the same ballpark.
bit harsh on Woods the footballer played origin and internationals. As far as a captain and person not so great but on football ability and forwards for wests tigers It would be
1. Ellis
2. Woods
3. Skando

3 - Fulton

He led our line speed with Benny Galea before him - never had a player like either of them since and it has shown with our recent defensive history!
Really hoping some of our new forwards establish as club greats Over the next couple of years.
Ellis was elite.

Back