Geo

Status
Not open for further replies.

cochise

It is with great sadness that we wish to advise of the passing of forum member and a hugely respected member of the Wests Tigers fan community Geo. Geo has been a highly active member of the Wests Tigers community for a long time and grew to be a wonderful leader of that community for many years.

Geo passed away suddenly and unexpectedly at home on Friday night after suffering a heart attack.

After discussions with his family this afternoon this thread will be left open for comments that will then be collated and passed onto his family at a future time.

This is a great loss for our community but that pales in significance to the loss his family and his school community, where he taught for over 21 years, have suffered.

Thoughts go out to his family during this difficult time.

Rest in Peace mate, you will be greatly missed.

Please leave any comments for his family in this thread and they will be collated and passed onto his family.

Garry

The shock of the news of his passing is painful. Geoff was an extremely passionate, dedicated and loving man who filled me with happiness from the day I met him. The respect he had in our commuinty was a testimate not only to his deep understanding of our game, but also for his positive and warm character. I felt safe around Geo. I know our whole community with grieve for a great person and a great friend lost too soon.

I had the honour of meeting the great man at a game
Loved his footy and was always good for a laugh..
This place won’t be the same without him ..
Thoughts and condolences go out to all friends , family and the forum
RIP Legend
You’ll be missed 😢

Last edited:
Not much to say other than I was devastated to hear the news. Such a lovely bloke who had an unwavering passion for the club.

This place will be poorer without him. Condolences to his family during this terrible time.

Fly high old Magpie.
My sentiments exactly.
When I found out I was gobsmacked.
May your rest in peace brother, your legacy will linger on in the hearts of WTF Members forever. 🤜🤛

Didn't interact with Geo a lot over the years but he always had time for everyone, a real stand up guy that wore his heart on his sleeve. This place won't be the same without you old boy. Condolences to his loved ones and family. RIP Geo 🙏🏼💐

I never knew Geo personally, but whenever I would hop on this forum and skim through some of the posts and dribble, his inputs were ones that I would stop for and read. I highly valued his comments and respected what he wrote. I'm sure that could some what reflect that knowledgeable person he was in real life.

Members of the forum say he was a very loveable person. My condolences to family, friends and any of you who personally knew Geoff. Prayers sent your way. Rest in peace, Geo.

I never knew Geo personally, but whenever I would hop on this forum and skim through some of the posts and dribble, his inputs were ones that I would stop for and read. I highly valued his comments and respected what he wrote. I'm sure that could some what reflect that knowledgeable person he was in real life.

Members of the forum say he was a very loveable person. My condolences to family, friends and any of you who personally knew Geoff. Prayers sent your way. Rest in peace, Geo.

Took the exact words out of my mouth. I never knew him personally but after years of being on this forum it felt like i did. Bless up Geo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back