Geoff Daniela ?

KingOvKingz09

What do you guys think about him at centre ?….
I honestly think he was pretty solid tonight despite one dropped ball... He looked solid in defence and in attack... wouldnt mind him in the team next week....

he looked suspect in defence a few times and if the ball had stuck for the knights sau would have gone through him with ease all game long. he looks pretty nimble in attack

hears what i think:

- beau ryan back to fullback
- shift daniela out to wing
- bring Akeripa or Davis into the centre postion

looked ordinary at the start of the game but improved towards the end…

Very happy with him, extremely large task tonight and handles it quite well.
Think hes done enough to keep his first grade spot, good on him.

he wasn't really tested in defence tonight. his size worries me. his enthusiasum and speed doesn't

I liked his fist pumping salute after he scored the try. Showed some spirit and enthusiasm which has been missing from the team over the past few weeks.

Played quite average.

**Daniela is a player of very average ability who tries very hard.**

Akeripa / Davis / Pritchard are players of good ability who try very hard.

Did anyone notice how much the right side got the ball tonight? Lote barely touched it. I thought Daniela played well showed some good pace and footwork in the sloppy conditions.

He looked very nervous early, but settled down eventually. Did enough to play next week.

@Balmain Bug said:
Played quite average.

**Daniela is a player of very average ability who tries very hard.**

Akeripa / Davis / Pritchard are players of good ability who try very hard.

thats how i seen his performance

@Cysquatch said:
he wasn't really tested in defence tonight. his size worries me. his enthusiasum and speed doesn't

He looked tiny compared to his opposites,& u felt it was just a matter of time…
I have absolutely no idea why we bought him,& for that matter Mitch brown who again was easily run down by Ben Rogers at the end..
Weve got significantly better coming thru & ready now

he played well which means he will probably be dropped next week.

truth is danela and brown combo on the right side is better then ayshford and fitzy

of course all this wouldnt be an issue if tuiaki was fit

I have time for Daniella. He was very enthusiastic tonight which was needed in those conditions, even more so after last weeks performance. Made some good tackles on Sau and some errors as well. Deffinately deserves another shot.

Besides a dropped ball he was ok. But if this goose of a coach thi ks Daniela is the best man for the job at right centre than that will do me. No disrespect to Daniela, he's a good athlete, but he'l be embarrassed against a big centre.

Akeripa or Daivis MUST come in.

I said a few weeks ago i'd like to see him have a few full games at Centre, he's very quick and has good footwork, conditions obviously didn't suit tonight and they probably made it easier for his D as well which did look a little suss at times but towards the end come up with some good reads and 1 on 1 tackles. I'd like to see him in the dry, but him and Lui defending next to each other is a worry.

@TIGER said:
I said a few weeks ago i'd like to see him have a few full games at Centre, he's very quick and has good footwork, .

Thats how I saw it…..he looks a bit like Jennigns,very fast and nice footwork.

Not too upset about seeing some more of him.

i thought we went great in very terrible conditions
at one stage i couldnt see the other side of the feild

yeah I was fairly happy with how he went, good enthusiasm, which is what the team needs at the moment :slight_smile:

he did what was required of him.
give him another go, why not keep him in centres, at least up to the bye.

Members online

Back