George Rose done deal !!!

Can more surprisingly quick for a big unit. Get him a bit leaner and extract 20-30 useful minutes out of him and he'd be a weapon.

Write a 7-day cardio regime into his contract and I'm all for it.

@tiger tigers said:
@monkey said:
We are really scraping the bottom of the barrel if this is true would rather Willie any day over this fatty
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

rather rose any day …
than a loser like mason.....
mason offers nothing to our side or club....

are you serious if mason is full serious about his chance could tear fat George a new one any day
\
\

Saw him play against Wests in NSW cup. Very ordinary and did not stand out. Bring back Jobbo
\
\

Wouldn't mind him if it's for the rest of 2012\. He has to lose a bit of weight though and gain some fitness. He would be a handy impact bench player.

look honestly we would of been better getting Mason than both Rose and the Cashman

@hybrid_tiger said:
Why can't he make Manly's side anymore?

Thats what id like to know mate, he had a good year last year and went well in the all stars game????

I'd have him, we need mongrel and go forward.

Hope this doesnt turn into another 70 page thread about if he is or not, over and over again, weeks pass only to find out he isnt.

@hybrid_tiger said:
Why can't he make Manly's side anymore?

Manly supporter told me he came back from the off season HUGE. Was sent back to reggies and told to drop kgs, hasn't happened yet.

And he was just re-signed for another 2 years after the GF.

Has anyone seen him play this year -I saw him in one nsw cup game and he was massive and I mean bigger then mark too key ever was the bloke could hardly walk let alone run his best chance of getting a game for us would be bench for wests magpies nws cup team -horribale horrible signing if true He would need to loose at least 20-30 kegs I'd say he would have to be up around the 150 mark at the moment

Another rubbish thread …....... No source = no credibility ......
\
\

Latest posts

Members online

Back