Get To Campbelltown Next Sunday!!

Honkylips

Tonight showed that while we still lost we have shown that same toughness as we have the past fortnight. This is a different side. We owe it to this new side to fill Campbelltown next Sunday. No excuses. We may be down on a couple of troops so they need all the support they can get.
Make a day of it. The club next door has great food, cold beer & the railway station is only 100m away.

Lets Go Tigers!!!!

the way we are playing and the way dragons fans travel if we dont fill Campbelltown on Sunday we never will. We are playing well and against a Sydney big fan base team
No excuses
Sorry to say JT imo highly unlikely. There is a lot of hype about CSS as our future home but fact is, we rarely play really well there and despite the regular call to arms the crowds just aren’t there( possible exception v Bulldogs ). I expect around 12k, but happy to be proven wrong !

Been going to Campbelltown games for a while now and the crowds have been disappointing. Let's fill the joint next Sunday and get the boys home!
I remember going to the first game there in the 80's I have seen some great games there over the years West was my second team

Also another good one was the game when all the Tigers shaved there heads it could have been for charity

The crowds there have been low almost all the time that the ground has been used I was always thinking with the train station just there the ground would most games be full

Thats what they do in the NFL. Picnics and cook outs in car parks outside the stadium.
Tailgates are great fun. I went to one with the missus and her parents in 2016 - Bengals v Browns at Paul Brown Stadium.

Before that, I thought we loved our football and BBQs, but it's next level in the States.

Back