Get To Campbelltown Next Sunday!!

I went to one at Bengals v browns in 2011 in Cleveland.
Did we win that game? I remember that was Dalton's first season, and it started a run of playoff heartbreaks for the red rocket from there on, which finished with the Jeremy Hill fumble in 2015 against the Steelers. He was never the same after that.

Stupid question but I have a Campbelltown Membership, does that come with tickets or is there some way to apply memberships numbers to get tickets? Heading to Newcastle for work on the Monday so thinking about coming up early to the game.

Did we win that game? I remember that was Dalton's first season, and it started a run of playoff heartbreaks for the red rocket from there on, which finished with the Jeremy Hill fumble in 2015 against the Steelers. He was never the same after that.
It was Dalton and AJ Green's first ever NFL game, we won the game late.

The 2015 playoff game with the Hill fumble and burfict brain explosion, Dalton didn't play in that game. We started the season on fire and leading into the playoff he broke his thumb attempting to make a tackle after throwing an intercept. AJ McCarron was the QB in that playoff game. You are correct, Dalton was never the same after that season though.

Stupid question but I have a Campbelltown Membership, does that come with tickets or is there some way to apply memberships numbers to get tickets? Heading to Newcastle for work on the Monday so thinking about coming up early to the game.
I thought they were ticketed. Check on membership card. Mine has our grandstand seat numbers, but previously, they said "GA" admission. Or give Eloise a call in membership

It was Dalton and AJ Green's first ever NFL game, we won the game late.

The 2015 playoff game with the Hill fumble and burfict brain explosion, Dalton didn't play in that game. We started the season on fire and leading into the playoff he broke his thumb attempting to make a tackle after throwing an intercept. AJ McCarron was the QB in that playoff game. You are correct, Dalton was never the same after that season though.
Yep you're right that was AJ that played in the wild card game

We're going to the ambush function that @cochihas organised
I have a group going on Sunday and we will have lunch at the beer shed and go to the Ambush...Im going to catch up with cochise if I can and he isnt to busy...be good to catch up with a lot of peeps...I had fun at the get togethers at Wests Leagues a few times,nice times and nice people...

I have a group going on Sunday and we will have lunch at the beer shed and go to the Ambush...Im going to catch up with cochise if I can and he isnt to busy...be good to catch up with a lot of peeps...I had fun at the get togethers at Wests Leagues a few times,nice times and nice people...
I've only been to one at Ashfield, and it was as you say, nice time, nice people.
Anyway - see you there!

I went to one at Bengals v browns in 2011 in Cleveland.
Ah, the great Cochise, how are yuh mate?
Seems like you're getting a bit sloppy in your old age.
No one says you have to, but you didn't reply to 2 of my posts a while ago.
Once upon a time you'd reply in a flash if I ever dared to mention anything about the Mighty Magpies.
Maybe you're just mellowing in your old age, eh.
Anyway, have a truly great day.

Latest posts

Members online

Back