Get To Campbelltown Next Sunday!!

Have you tried the little foam earplug thingys? For working with power tools and stuff I get em by the box from total tools but I’m a tradey. They’d have em at Bunnings too. You can get re-useable ones that have a little handle. Not as cumbersome and more discreet. I’ll be willing good luck that we win on the day for yas.
The little bugger pulls them out. Thanks for the info. Hopefully we get up for all of us. We definitely deserve a winning team

Well obviously very disappointed with that one. Little bloke didn’t get to wave his flag too much but he absolutely loves getting into the Tigers chant and seeing him having fun helps with the loss. On to next week we go

Opposition clubs must lick their lips when we sell out one of our suburban grounds. We bottle it every time, without fail.

Never disappointed with Cambo big feed at Big Fat Greek is worth the trip.

• Wow
Reactions: BZN
Opposition clubs must lick their lips when we sell out one of our suburban grounds. We bottle it every time, without fail.
I dunno what it is.... Maybe it was just me personally but that was such a disappointing loss. I really have no attachment to CSS but I was pumped for that game... School hols start next day, beautiful weather...ollosition should've been a beatable proposition but yet again we were never in it.
Their first try just so easy, no fatigue from us just ineptitude.
I can imagine the locals really thinking they can't wait for the next game there

I saw a vid on insta I think the entire thing was from Sunday... Members appreciation day.... The players were signing autographs... Photos etc players meet and greet with members... Im wondering if this was in game day, it looked like it.
I'd have hoped game day would been left for players to focus on the 80 mins later on... I might be wrong

I dunno what it is.... Maybe it was just me personally but that was such a disappointing loss. I really have no attachment to CSS but I was pumped for that game... School hols start next day, beautiful weather...ollosition should've been a beatable proposition but yet again we were never in it.
I can imagine the locals really thinking they can't wait for the next game there

I saw a vid on insta I think the entire thing was from Sunday... Members appreciation day.... The players were signing autographs... Photos etc players meet and greet with members... Im wondering if this was in game day, it looked like it.
I'd have hoped game day would been left for players to focus on the 80 mins later on... I might be wrong
The meet and greet was after the game.

Where is the Big Fat Greek restaurant TYGA, and have you checked out the eating places in Wests club?
Corner Harbord and Cambo Rd next door to lone star. Park there every time and walk across the railway line. Get in and out without any traffic at all. Every Magpies Jr eats there. The lads are massive future is bright. Deconstructed Yeeros plate pork and lamb you won’t eat for the rest of the day.

The meet and greet was after the game.
Sweet coch... Just saw your post on X.

Someone here was only talking about the old post match /players player/coach and captain meet up at either BLC or WA... Hopefully they're making a comeback - might encourage the players to try a bit harder knowing they got to face the members and
fans later on [/ tongueincheek ]

Is it just me or do we really need the crap music when the ball isn’t in play. At one stage a section of the crowd were trying to get the Tigers chant going and were drowned out by whoever puts this garbage on. I go to the football to watch the football and don’t see the relevance of continual snippets of really bad music

Is it just me or do we really need the crap music when the ball isn’t in play. At one stage a section of the crowd were trying to get the Tigers chant going and were drowned out by whoever puts this garbage on. I go to the football to watch the football and don’t see the relevance of continual snippets of really bad music
Agree... 15 seconds of some song is pointless to me .
I'd love to know the theory behind it

Do people lose their attention span without it?

There's a few grounds do it... Must be a reason.

Accor is even worse they have huge screens but will Whack an advert on instead of a replay of the incident that led to the break in play

Corner Harbord and Cambo Rd next door to lone star. Park there every time and walk across the railway line. Get in and out without any traffic at all. Every Magpies Jr eats there. The lads are massive future is bright. Deconstructed Yeeros plate pork and lamb you won’t eat for the rest of the day.
Sounds amazing, thanks TYGA :)

G'day Ink...I'm interested to know why you say you "really have no attachment to CSS". And this doesn't only apply to you :).
Maybe the attachment to a ground, any ground, starts and stems from early childhood or early adulthood memories when you had good times with your family, friends............ and a winning football team.

I guess I would still have a great attachment to firstly Pratten Park and then Lidcombe Oval if I was ever to go back and watch the Magpies or Wests Tigers play there.
But P.P. will obviously never happen, and Imo [which I have said before on here] Wests Magpies shouldn't be playing at Lidcombe Oval. The ABC Grandstand team on the day said the Magpies should be playing at CSS as the warm-up game to the main game.
We'll never get enough people/locals with an attachment to CSS until we get a team that plays well enough to WIN their fair share of matches there.
How many people do you reckon have an attachment to the Olympic Stadium at Homebush? I'd say very few, but 80,000 people go there on Grand Final day to be entertained and get pumped by some good footy.
The Campbelltown locals have never had that on a consistent basis, and they are the ones we are trying to encourage to go to WTs matches, consistently.

Latest posts

Members online

Back