Gibbs, Payne and Galea

Yep, all 4 of them mobile players who can move laterally in defence yet also can hit hard on first contact.
If they can keep actually doing and not have the odd lazy moment then we can do very well.
shows how much we're missing halatau…..

muscled up very well on the so called bigger raiders pack.
would be nice to see them back it up with similar performance against the seas-eagles on mon week.
shut down watmough, he is playing well at moment.

Actually i wasnt happy with Payne today. I have been lately, but not today. Galea's defence was outstanding, and Gibbs was good but he should be doing what he did today every week at the very least.

@king sirro said:
Actually i wasnt happy with Payne today. I have been lately, but not today. Galea's defence was outstanding, and Gibbs was good but he should be doing what he did today every week at the very least.

Yep…pretty accurate ....Gibbs has played more good games than bad I reckon he's starting to turn into a Prop....Danny's workrate today was impressive....Heighno like....

@Geo. said:
@king sirro said:

Yep…pretty accurate ....Gibbs has played more good games than bad I reckon he's starting to turn into a Prop....Danny's workrate today was impressive....Heighno like....

Oh Geo, i wont bite, but that last comment was just for me wasnt it? :laughing:

Galea and Gibbs were both outstanding. Galea's defence was tight and secure, while Gibbs was solid in both D & A.

Didnt see Payne out there for long .. did he have a long spell in the middle?

Back