God Bless the Tigers

AmericanHistoryX

What a team. we are a force for the generations to come. a team performance. we played semi final football tonight. i havent seen that since 2005\. There was some vintage football tonight. Taniella will be in our thoughts and prayers. Thank you Wests Tigers for showing some heart. We can only build on this. Our chant was in full cry, the crowd was us. Lets get that loss that we needed out of the way, and lets move on from here if not this season than the seasons in that will unfold time after time. Proud to be a Wests Tiger. Even thought it hurts a little tonight.

The team showed a lot of heart and did us proud.

However I didn't think the Tigers chant was all that great tonight.

@AmericanHistoryX said:
What a team. we are a force for the generations to come. a team performance. we played semi final football tonight. i havent seen that since 2005\. There was some vintage football tonight. Taniella will be in our thoughts and prayers. Thank you Wests Tigers for showing some heart. We can only build on this. Our chant was in full cry, the crowd was us. Lets get that loss that we needed out of the way, and lets move on from here if not this season than the seasons in that will unfold time after time. Proud to be a Wests Tiger. Even thought it hurts a little tonight.

Amen to that bro!!!

They turned up for the full 80 ….what more do you want....Very proud to be a Wests Tigers supporter

They ain't done with yet by a long shot.....

A better territorial kicking game, and we win that game IMO, and that is not pointing the finger at anyone. Very proud of the boys who tried their guts out. Go tigers.

Hbom was spot on. our kicking game was very very average at best. still we competed the full 80 and played our hearts out.
imagine our kicking game was dominant. we would have thumped them.
very proud of the boys and proud to be a tiger.

Back