Gower

hadds75

Okay the guys only been on for 2 minutes but he looks good. The first run he made impressed me.

Big, Runs hard, has leg drive, and looks athletic.

I've heard from a reliable source that he is going to Manly next year

@innsaneink said:
Didnt seem to get a lot of time, though its hard to tell out there

About 17 minutes…...Ran Hard Tackled hard....could have used him last week.....Oh well....

20 minutes game time, defended well pushed the defensive line back with his runs
\
\
\
\
*leaves thread shakin head wondering what took so long for him to play FG*

So disappointed he only got 17mins at the end.

But he made 3 tackles in a row when he came on and ran hard in attack. Definitely worth a spot in the 25 next year.

I dont see how Jason Schirnack was offered a contract in front of Gower … im not sold on JS yet, but in the games ive seen Gower he's been excellent.

Was played incorrectly last night. His best attacking attribute is to run down the left hand side of the ruck. He was played on the right side, which rendered him less effective from his natural game. He pushed hard all afternoon down the left hand side today for BRET.

I might get shot down here but i didn't find Gower that impressive.I know he didn't get much game time or he might have been nervous but on at least 3 occasions he turned his back just before getting tackled ala Payne.I hope it was only a one off thing cause we don't need another Payne like player

@tigerdre said:
I might get shot down here but i didn't find Gower that impressive.I know he didn't get much game time or he might have been nervous but on at least 3 occasions he turned his back just before getting tackled ala Payne.I hope it was only a one off thing cause we don't need another Payne like player

I'm just loading the rifle now..

@crouching_tiger said:
@tigerdre said:

I'm just loading the rifle now..

Here's the Bullets CT :wink:

Back