Great game from Mighty Mouse

Balmain_Bug

Another outstanding game from Shannon Gallant last night. The best defensive display by any fullback in 2010\. I take my hat off to you Mighty Mouse !!

Nth Qld should go with

7 Bowen
6 Thurston
1 Gallant

They will make the 8 and give it a shake with that structure.

I like the looks of Morgan and Thompson as the backup halves. They both are a bit raw still, but are exceptional talents IMO.

@Balmain Bug said:
The best defensive display by any fullback in 2010.

:laughing: No bias of course

I assume you have not watched Josh Dugan play a game all year, especially the game against us in Canberra

Greatest game by the greatest fullback of all time wont you say Bug?

Geo calls Hayne God, well THIS is God! :master: :master:

Stand by for 7 Dally M's, 6 Premierships, 6 Clive Churchill, 257 tries, 564 tries saved, a future immortal, and a hall of fame :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

@smeghead said:
@Balmain Bug said:
The best defensive display by any fullback in 2010.

:laughing: No bias of course

I assume you have not watched Josh Dugan play a game all year, especially the game against us in Canberra

Yeah, I have to say Dugan has come up with the best defensive efforts at fullback this season, particularly against the Gold Coast Titans where he came up with 3 try savers on runaway Titans players.

Yes Gallant had a good game, but I still think he is a very 'hit & miss' type of player, hence he has not been able to establish himself at any club as of yet.

@Jazza said:
Greatest game by the greatest fullback of all time wont you say Bug?

Geo calls Hayne God, well THIS is God! :master: :master:

Stand by for 7 Dally M's, 6 Premierships, 6 Clive Churchill, 257 tries, 564 tries saved, a future immortal, and a hall of fame :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey the Telegraph think Hayne is more popular than Jesus…...see how he got off a HEADBUTT

God fits.....besides ,,,,He is needed to perform another miracle against the toads....

Then you unbelievers will see.....Is the Mouse a NSWelshman still...

Gallant = Origin player.....Queensland would pick him..

@Balmain Bug said:
Another outstanding game from Shannon Gallant last night. The best defensive display by any fullback in 2010\. I take my hat off to you Mighty Mouse !!

Nth Qld should go with

7 Bowen
6 Thurston
1 Gallant

They will make the 8 and give it a shake with that structure.

Yeah he must have had a blinder he has been dropped for this week,good call champ :unamused:

Only got dropped because they wanted to put Bowen back in his natural position but in all seriousness he had a blinder, to be honest with the form he has shown this year Gallant has without doubt looked the most dangerous of all there fullbacks (including Bowen).

Back