Great Opportunity this week!

AndTheKungFoSing

The Tigers have a great chance to start moving away from some teams in the top 4 and eight this week!

With the Dragons loosing we have the chance to move 2 points behind.
Panthers playing the Storm in Melbourne, should be a probable loss and move us a win clear of third… but who knows if the storm will turn up... Then the Panthers play Canberra in Canberra.... another loss?
Roosters playing Broncos in Brisbane should see a loss for the Roosters which will see them 4 points behind us
Souths should probably beat Warriors and leave the warriors 4 points behind...

Of course... we have to win, but there's a lot riding on this game Tigers!!! This win can see us threaten the Minor premiership which looked as though it was all but the Dragons or potentially the Panthers a few weeks back. However I really just want a top 4 or better top 2... I couldn't care less about first really, the advantage of being able to loose in the finals plus a home ground...

CARN TIGERS!!!

BIG GAME THIS WEEK!!!

:sign:

i think the panthers roosters and warriors will win LOL…...so i think a win is a must this week to stay ahead of the merging pack

i tend to agree with Ron, with a question mark over the panthers.
in any event, this is a really important game for the Tigers. I'm nervous as all hell already. We'll have to play well for the full 80 to be in with a shot. it is bound to be a tough and fiery affair.

A big game for us, a win sets up probably a near certain top four finish. A loss could see us in danger of falling back into the the pack over the next few weeks. Sheens bench gives me very little hope of a win

Don't really care about other teams…

Wests Tigers keep winning is all that Matters.....

Manly is always a tough test....Great Opportunity to SMASH THEM..... :sign:

@supercoach said:
Sheens bench gives me very little hope of a win

Yeah…the 4 bench players are more important than the 13 on the field.

We cant win because of them......

Hilarious. :laughing:

@simonthetiger said:
@supercoach said:
Sheens bench gives me very little hope of a win

Yeah…the 4 bench players are more important than the 13 on the field.

We cant win because of them......

Hilarious. :laughing:

thats usually the reason most teams lose is because of a weak bench…..its more hilarious that you think the bench selections DONT play a major role in results

Just adding my 2 cents in but I think a weak bench can undo the good work the starting 13 did.

ther is talk Peace is out for the roosters if thats true their gooooooooooone im more worried about the stupid broncos then any of those teams

@innsaneink said:
Example time ron….give us several examples

Back it up.

every nrl game ink…..manly are a prime example....rarely put 80 minutes together because of their bench.....great first half team...crap second half team.....

bulldogs this year have no impact off their bench......and fade away in most games last week as an example.....

sharks.....great starting pack....useless bench.....
\
\
penrith have done great things this year because they pick a bench that suits their style so its fairly relentless for 80 minutes verse them.....
\
\
i mean i could go on but id start to feel bad for you.....maybe........

Haha no idea.
Heres me thinking you'd give me specific examples of certain gamers, players, incidents etc….shoulda known you come up with utter tripe

Stay on topic boys and girls..

It's a great example.. However I'm not so confident of the boys being able to grab that opportunity when it presents itself.
yes we've been winning of late, but we've won ugly against teams much lower then us on the table.
It'll be interesting to see how they handle manly who are in a bit better form then some of the teams we've played of late.

@innsaneink said:
Haha no idea.
Heres me thinking you'd give me specific examples of certain gamers, players, incidents etc….shoulda known you come up with utter tripe

you are the one with no idea…..according to you any team can pick 4 wingers on the bench and be competitive.....

No Galloway and no Ellis v the big pack that love to smash us. Watmough is licking his lips. Hope we smash them and Lui makes a difference to our backline. If we win, things are looking damn good.

@Year of the Tiger said:
No Galloway and no Ellis v the big pack that love to smash us. Watmough is licking his lips. Hope we smash them and Lui makes a difference to our backline. If we win, things are looking damn good.

No galloway???
Forum dribble or you have a link for that?

@innsaneink said:
I see you **cant** do it.
As I thought.

Bench of 4 wingers, nope…I never said that

do you think a bench plays a part in the final score of a game?

it sounds like you dont which is why i said what i did…..you are really offering nothing to a topic as usual ink

great opportunity this week for Fitzy to come on in game and give George Rose quite a few punches to the head.
this would be great to see.
would not even care if Fitzy got suspended for doing it.
back on topic, would not be suprised to see wests-tigers get a bit of fatigue from 50 min onwards.
due to playing on mon night.

Back