Great Opportunity this week!

Now that the Panthers have gone down.. We could actually move into second! Come on boys!

We definitely need a win tomorrow with our run home…

Big game for the team but I just hope they put in a good team performance for the whole 80 minutes. A slow start like last Monday could prove disastrous, however if the Tigers can go with Manly early, and even get the jump on them, I reckon they'll prove too fit once again in the second half, provided they control the ball.

IMO the Wests Tigers are the fittest 2010 NRL Team.
Thank you Steve Folkes.
We don't need "impact" players like Manly and Parra do because we don't have any fat guts forwards.
IMO we have a bench that is very effective. And yes I cheer when Fitzy's name is announced by the announcer at LO

@Ryan said:
Now that the Panthers have gone down.. We could actually move into second! Come on boys!

We definitely need a win tomorrow with our run home…

Shame the bunnies couldnt hang on last week. It's gonna be tough but the rewards will be there.

I reckon your onto something. Technically we can be Minor Premiers if we keep going the way Geo say's.

Just play our game and the rest will look after itself…

C'mon Tigers, smash the Army of One!!!

@ron burgandy said:
@innsaneink said:
I see you **cant** do it.
As I thought.

Bench of 4 wingers, nope…I never said that

do you think a bench plays a part in the final score of a game?

it sounds like you dont which is why i said what i did…..you are really offering nothing to a topic as usual ink

well what has our bench been doing wrong.
defense has been great while we have made interchanges.
when we were down 16-0 it was because of our starters not the bench.
we are one of the best 2nd half defensive sides in the comp.

considering we are coming from behind and winning i would think our attack is also working with the interchange strategies.

the results speak for themselves.
but you keep on :deadhorse:

i dont think you have been paying attention to the whole convo bon if you are directing that comment at me

Our back row should be too nippy for the Eagles and if Benji has his kicking boots on again, well, we should be clear second place come Tuesday morning. And next week we have the Sharks don't we? So that should be 2 points!!! :sign:

@ron burgandy said:
i dont think you have been paying attention to the whole convo bon if you are directing that comment at me

you have bitched and moaned about our bench for 20 weeks.
just like in this thread.

i think my post is as relevant as any.

@simonthetiger said:
@supercoach said:
Sheens bench gives me very little hope of a win

Yeah…the 4 bench players are more important than the 13 on the field.

We cant win because of them......

Hilarious. :laughing:

sorry but i cant see the humor…
the bench is a huge part of the sides makeup in todays game ... how many times do you see us travelling well , then we interchange two forwards and the other team makes their move .....
the bench is vital imo ......

today wests-tigers had the lead, then were run down.
manly did not let them get back into game at all.
was hoping it would be other way around.
put this game behind them, and prepare well for game against sharks.

Our try line defence and handling won manly the game. we did not play well at all but maybe its the loss we had to have.
(if you know what i mean)

the opportunity still stands, we have sharks this week and if we can pull our head in we should get a win which may get us into outright 2nd. fingers crossed!!!

Back