Ground Announcer

Personally i cant understand a word the guy says (we call him Sonic the Hedgehog due to the hair lol)

Its like he has the mic to close to his mouth or something, terrible terrible terrible !!

The guy at Campbelltown is Mike Goldman - he hosted Big Brother Uplate/Friday Night Live. He's now a DJ on C91.3 .. I think he did a great job, get him back

@alex said:
The guy at Campbelltown is Mike Goldman - he hosted Big Brother Uplate/Friday Night Live. He's now a DJ on C91.3 .. I think he did a great job, get him back

He's a Manly supporter, though….

Tigergran

Marginally better than Bruce Samazan?

I'm just glad they finally fixed that speaker on the hill which used to cut out half-way through every announcement or cheerleader bit.

@innsaneink said:
@tigergran said:
@alex said:

He's a Manly supporter, though….

Tigergran

Grant Goldman???
Different fellas??

Mike Goldman is Grant Goldman's son - he is definitely a Manly supporter. (We hear GG on 2SM every morning here - I know the Manly gossip!! :wink: Will be interesting this week in the lead-up, and on Monday!!

Tigergran

Members online

Back