Guys im outta here tonight...

AmericanHistoryX

Thanks for putting up with me... I wanna give you something back..... lets talk again soon... if you let me...... take care of your family, one another and yourselves.... you probably don't believe me.... but I couldn't be me without you all. Okay....

Talk soon.... no hard feelings..... im just being me..... not trying to hurt anyone......

Wish our club did same... and they will...

Thanks for putting up with me... I wanna give you something back..... lets talk again soon... if you let me...... take care of your family, one another and yourselves.... you probably don't believe me.... but I couldn't be me without you all. Okay....

Talk soon.... no hard feelings..... im just being me..... not trying to hurt anyone......

Wish our club did same... and they will...

mate not sure whats goin on? u all good?

Don’t sweat the reactions of people on here man, you’re one of the true characters.
Enjoy the cold ones on the Mekong. See you soon.

Is this a new rule?
Do I need to start a new thread every time I log off for the evening?

I agree he could be incredibly annoying at times but funny also. We don’t know what’s going through his own life. Even so he could just be an older gentlemen and that’s his sense of humour style or maybe he doesn’t really get technology. We don’t know. I agree if he’s really pissing you off just place him on ignore. No need to screenshot and flame the bloke just ignore that simple.

Back