Half a headache

@ron burgandy said:
when was the last time fitzy had a piece of individual brilliance that won us a game?

Sunday. When he virtually single handed won WT the match with the strip. Shame the rest of the team couldn't capitalise on his bit of individual brilliance…

ever get the feeling CT is sheens?

wait silly question, sheens wouldn't consider it or ask.. he'd just persist with it for half a season.

Glad the expert commentary today also picked up on the fact Marshall was squeezing his outside backs out of room. This is a serious problem that needs to be addressed ASAP!!

Benji may as well sat next to me for the game did nothing. Lui should have sat on the other side. Having said that the forwards were pathetic. Maybe they were scared of the souths pack or maybe they had a photo shoot tomorrow and did not want any marks on them they were hopeless.

@crouching_tiger said:
Just as i thought. Plenty of you are brainwashed to the fact that WT have done away with the PROPER 7 and 6 roles and fallen for Sheensies "they are just number on backs" routine. You say my suggestions are not valid, yet you want to say things like Marshall is "in his best position" and suggest players such as Taumata, Lui, Moltzen in the number 7 jersey when all 3 of them are true 5/8ths…
Then all you can say is my ideas are silly, when you can't even pin down where the true problems lie in the team..
Every single one of you who are calling for Marshall to be left at 6 may as well say "keep Benji at halfback"....

The true problem is it doesn't matter what number Benji wears he is playing absolute crap football and has for every game bar about 2 this season, and i'll say it for the 1000th time HE'S A GREAT TOUCH FOOTBALL PLAYER!!.

everyone was so quick 2 put lazarus down when he never was given a chance 2 play his natural hb game , if he was given a chance 2 settle in n gel with this side by now we would have a hb but no every week it was swapped n changed n aj not the answer not even playin that well in state cup as was proven last nite

Latest posts

Members online

Back