OFFICIAL Heamasi Makasini #303

He's probably the biggest thing that has come through our pathways since teddy or moses, his defence is excellent, hes only missed 3 tackes out of 33 he has made during his games in nsw cup, where to'a usually struggles defensively, and I can see him having a huge pre-season with us, he offers a lot more consistency and potential than starford to'a does, and I personally love what to'a offers in attack, but I just think Makasini will be miles better long-term
it would solve a lot of problems in he is defensively sound at right centre. Also causes no disruption to our left side which has been gelling well in both defence and attached.
 
He's probably the biggest thing that has come through our pathways since teddy or moses, his defence is excellent, hes only missed 3 tackes out of 33 he has made during his games in nsw cup, where to'a usually struggles defensively, and I can see him having a huge pre-season with us, he offers a lot more consistency and potential than starford to'a does, and I personally love what to'a offers in attack, but I just think Makasini will be miles better long-term
Inshallah🙏
 
I wish him well as it is still very early in his career,the good news is no matter how he goes it should be good experience for him as the game has no major bearing on our season.Go get em
 
He's probably the biggest thing that has come through our pathways since teddy or moses, his defence is excellent, hes only missed 3 tackes out of 33 he has made during his games in nsw cup, where to'a usually struggles defensively, and I can see him having a huge pre-season with us, he offers a lot more consistency and potential than starford to'a does, and I personally love what to'a offers in attack, but I just think Makasini will be miles better long-term
He isn’t competing against Toa for a spot
 
Excited for Hemasi. More than anything I just hope he enjoys his debut. Not expecting anything but like to see him get some clean air and be one-on-one with the fullback.

I also think the Titans will throw a fair bit his way in terms of kick pressure and make him do hit ups and the hard yards. I think they will be surprised at how strong his carries are.

Good luck young man!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top