think if I'd achieved a oncechedwjnsc 3 peat , time to try unionOncechedwjnsc3 premierships with Wests Tigers I suppose we could then reluctantly let him go to Rugby.
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
think if I'd achieved a oncechedwjnsc 3 peat , time to try unionOncechedwjnsc3 premierships with Wests Tigers I suppose we could then reluctantly let him go to Rugby.
Brother he is 18 and on 350k a year. How old are you and how much are you on?I've seen enough...give him a massive 3 year deal...get as much from him as we can and then if Rugby Australia come a sniffing, so be it....I just want that 2nd premiership before he goes....
I’m rusted on already!Do yourselves a favour boys. Don’t get attached. It’s gonna be hard. Especially if he goes on a tear this year, wins rookie of the year and is considered the next big thing. Don’t get attached.
Upgrade the remainder of his contract and extend it out. This means he receives a significant pay rise much earlier and now with additional years and his agent will receive a nice commission. Win win.I've seen enough...give him a massive 3 year deal...get as much from him as we can and then if Rugby Australia come a sniffing, so be it....I just want that 2nd premiership before he goes....
I think that’s the bigger danger than a club like the Roosters. These guys that come from rugby have a tendency of going back eventually.I wonder if Union will have a crack at getting him in the future, as he played a fair bit of it at School.
There’s potentially a very strong era brewing if we can get retention and recruitment right.Hoping he has a long healthy succesful career with us.
We.need to keep improving we cant go backwards on last year...Makasini will have everyone after him...if we.are.playing crap again.why would he hang around
Unbelievable💥... he's a future Wests Tigers captain with out a doubt. What a weapon. He just made light work of top level NRL players like it was nothing,and he will only get more confident and better as the weeks and months tick by.🐯☝️This kid is basically still a child & ran over the top of Edwards like he’s nothing 😂😂 crazy to believe he was still only in school last year.
I've seen enough...give him a massive 3 year deal...get as much from him as we can and then if Rugby Australia come a sniffing, so be it....I just want that 2nd premiership before he goes....
In juniors he was always an aerial threat, it's definitely a part of his gameWhen he gets a run up be looks awesome with the ball. Has a good work rate and looks hungry.
Just has class and swagger about him.
He will be in opposition players minds very quickly.
I want to see him become an Ariel threat if he can do that then will be unstoppable.
Defensively he has ALOT of work to do re positioning and front on he does get bumped off but that can be improved on - noticed after he got beat for 1st try he changes his defensive structure and didn’t rush up. The kid appears to be a thinker as well.
Very impressive, regardless how long he stays with us let’s just enjoy the ride with him over next few years. The highlight reels could be flooded.