HEAR FARAH AND SIMMONS ON WTV

Geo

Staff member
Forum Leader
17/06/2010 6:27:25 PM
>
Wests Tigers Captain Robbie Farah spoke to WTV today about his passion for playing in front of a packed Leichhardt Oval.
>
The proud Balmain junior revealed he had spoken to Lote Tuqiri, Wade McKinnon and Mark Flanagan about how special it was to pull on a Wests Tigers jersey and to run out in front of a packed hill.
>
WTV also spoke to Wests Tigers Assistant Coach Royce Simmons about the dangers of going into a match after a bye. Simmons also gave an update on injured winger Taniela Tuiaki.
>
WTV is just another reason why this official website is the place to be for the most accurate and in-depth news on Wests Tigers.

http://www.weststigers.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&id=26950&hear-farah-and-simmons-on-wtv" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Intersting Stuff….worth a listen

so royce said that taniela could be ready to make a return in 6 to 7 weeks, i see this as a huge positive since hes had an indefinite stamped across his forehead all season. Its probably still speculative but its all good news to hear.

@BrissieTiger67 said:
so royce said that taniela could be ready to make a return in 6 to 7 weeks, i see this as a huge positive since hes had an indefinite stamped across his forehead all season. Its probably still speculative but its all good news to hear.

definitely. now that he is running is a huge plus!

Nice little shot fired in the last sentence too I might add.

@willow said:
Nice little shot fired in the last sentence too I might add.

Hahaha…if only Cuzzo was Pro-active....rather than Re-active....

No mention of Taumata.....

Sure Balmain are impressed to with have to carry Tupou in the centres for game time....Roycie ..he can have a bit of rest out there....

I just love how Robbie loves playing at Leichhardt.

Cant wait to cheer him on…..

Cmon Sunday.

@Geo. said:
>
Wests Tigers Captain Robbie Farah spoke to WTV today about his passion for playing in front of a packed Leichhardt Oval.
>
The proud Balmain junior revealed he had spoken to Lote Tuqiri, Wade McKinnon and Mark Flanagan about how special it was to pull on a Wests Tigers jersey and to run out in front of a packed hill.
>
WTV also spoke to Wests Tigers Assistant Coach Royce Simmons about the dangers of going into a match after a bye. Simmons also gave an update on injured winger Taniela Tuiaki.
>
WTV is just another reason why this official website is the place to be for the most accurate and in-depth news on Wests Tigers.

http://www.weststigers.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&id=26950&hear-farah-and-simmons-on-wtv" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Isn't Robbie Farah from Enfield Federals?? I'll stand corrected if i'm wrong.

@Ed Reschs said:
@Geo. said:
>
>
>
>

Isn't Robbie Farah from Enfield Federals?? I'll stand corrected if i'm wrong.

Played for Leichhardt Wanderers as well I believe.

Good interview but can he take his gum out next time, not a good look.

Surely the media manager should give him the tip.

Back