Heighno

king_sirro

Its no secret with Halatau out Heighno is my least fave player….......but at least finally i have no complaints about him. Yes it was against a 3rd grade side, but u can only play whats in front of u and he did ok.

Now lets see what he comes up with against Parra, a pack that usually gives us trouble. If he again gives me nothing to whinge about, ill be very very happy.

He's still working his way back into it. Still looked a bit down on match fitness today, but I'm glad he was given a spell. He'll do the dirty work against the Eels though, and he will need to - it's going to be a very tough game.

With Pretzel gone, Rhino has taken up much of the mantel of the heart of our Club. A year ago, everyone was on this forum sending him messages of thanks and calling him a top bloke because he chose to stay loyal to the club over cash. Let's give the man the respect he deserves. He was rushed back from a tough injury. We tend to demand total loyalty and fidelity to our Club. Let's give Rhino even a fraction of that in return.

Today he used his footwork to his advantage.

The fact he wasn't asked to play those big minutes helped alot as well.

Good game on his way back to form

@king sirro said:
Its no secret with Halatau out Heighno is my least fave player….......but at least finally i have no complaints about him. Yes it was against a 3rd grade side, but u can only play whats in front of u and he did ok.

Now lets see what he comes up with against Parra, a pack that usually gives us trouble. If he again gives me nothing to whinge about, ill be very very happy.

Exactly why don't you like him?

Baffling… but Fair enough if you don't rate him as a player, but you seem to have a personal problem with him.

Im not trying to be negative or disrespectful but wasnt he the man on the inside of Ellis that left the gaping hole for Wright to go through and score?

Besides that he was a bit better, seemed to drive in the tackle more and he didnt get turned on his back as much, to me he seems like the type that needs some games under his belt to play well and find form.

Almost the Mitchell Johnson (Aussie cricketer) of Wests Tigers!

i think he should pick a gap n try run thru it instead of shuffling his feet n falling into a defender.
i dont mind him. he has the potential to be a great forward, like he used to be, again.
i think he will only get better after a long lay off.

@TheSunTanSuperman said:
@king sirro said:

Baffling… but Fair enough if you don't rate him as a player, but you seem to have a personal problem with him.

nah sorry, i should be more clear…......i have nothing against him personally. He seems a qaulity person and is never in trouble, its just his style of play i dont like, i dont think it suits us and believe we are a beter team with good line runners in the backrow. So nothing personal against him.

with each game he is getting better, remember its only his second game back.
he will be fine.

@king sirro said:
@TheSunTanSuperman said:
@king sirro said:

nah sorry, i should be more clear…......i have nothing against him personally. He seems a qaulity person and is never in trouble, its just his style of play i dont like, i dont think it suits us and believe we are a beter team with good line runners in the backrow. So nothing personal against him.

No worries.

Back