Hello Darkness My Old Friend

I think this bloke deleting my messages and notifications on a forum, considering how limited his power in reality, is quite concerning and may very well be linked with our fate.

Your whole dilemma; ‘past performance is the most reliable indicator of future’ isn’t a hill worth dying on…
Who's deleting your posts
Only one mod online now that's Demps though I guess they can go incognito ' hide online status' as we all were once able to

I think posts are merged into proper sections, not deleted

Only one mod online now that's Demps though I guess they can go incognito ' hide online status' as we all were once able to

Spot on Ink. TieDye the mods are cool. I thought the same. Your post is probably in the appropriate thread.

Reactions: BZN
You'd prefer last year's halves and centres without Olam?
Jury is out on the halves. And to some extent, even Olam. Was reported to have been carrying an injury all off season, talk of him not starting round 2. Despite all that, plays the trial…and gets injured. Is he even cleared to play this week? His injuries are a concern.

Jury is out on the halves. And to some extent, even Olam. Was reported to have been carrying an injury all off season, talk of him not starting round 2. Despite all that, plays the trial…and gets injured. Is he even cleared to play this week? His injuries are a concern.
Yeah agreed... But not really a definite "no improvement"...

... Yet

If it was 1 or 2 years maybe. Not 21 out of 24

The major concern I have is Benj not being a hotshot like everybody says… it would pan out terribly for us and leave even less experienced options willing to sign on.

Stefano, Bates, Ice and Sezer should really all fire this year or they’re unlikely to retain their value/contract. Even if Api regressed and Bula wasn’t the champion we had all expected, finishing 17th shouldn’t be on the agenda, I consider some of your posts on the matter fatalistic and without reason.

Just trying to help you out :)

Dragons will be competive against 75% of the teams, but like most teams I will hold judgement till the grind and injuries kick in mid season
Will be interesting to see how they go under Flanagan. Before their more recent dismal years, the Dragons were famous for starting the season off on fire only to then drift off into oblivion at the pointy end of the season. I guess we’ll find out if they have finally shed that mental weakness as the season progresses. Early signs are good with Flanagan at the helm.

Just wish someone could magically fix our recurring weaknesses that seem to spring up every single year in spite of the many changes to our roster.

Will be interesting to see how they go under Flanagan. Before their more recent dismal years, the Dragons were famous for starting the season off on fire only to then drift off into oblivion at the pointy end of the season. I guess we’ll find out if they have finally shed that mental weakness as the season progresses. Early signs are good with Flanagan at the helm.

Just wish someone could magically fix our recurring weaknesses that seem to spring up every single year in spite of the many changes to our roster.
Could be the coach and not roster. Just saying.

Back