Hello Darkness My Old Friend

Were they really a club on the rise?
They were a club sinking in quicksand.
They're only on the rise because of him.
I said they are a club 'on' the rise, not 'were'. Flanagan is a very good coach and man manager.

Which sucks because almost all my family follow the queens. It's going to be a long season for me.

You don't bite the hand that feeds you. Looks like Richardson's diabetes is now affecting his brain.
Pulling $800k out of your cash flow each year is probably incentive enough to create a storm in a tea cup and walk out.

He probably hasn't seen any ROI from his sponsorship $$, so wanted out anyway.

Silly of Richo to ask though.

2 things can be right at the same time. It's FACT. Forgive me.

Pulling $800k out of your cash flow each year is probably incentive enough to create a storm in a tea cup and walk out.

He probably hasn't seen any ROI from his sponsorship $$, so wanted out anyway.

Silly of Richo to ask though.

2 things can be right at the same time. It's FACT. Forgive me.
I’ll back you on this one weststigers.
Ti be honest I have very little interest in who sponsors us or who doesn’t sponsor us other than a concern that if we end up short on sponsorship dollars it could effect the clubs long term viability.
It appears Pascoe was good with the sponsorship side of things, but when you see things like him claiming we had 20,000 members when we really only had 7,000 it makes you think his strategy was based on perception rather than reality,
Shane Richardson appears to be much more of a straight shooter which won’t always get the best outcomes, but should work out for the best in the long run.

Remember all the sulking when people were suggesting him?

He's no nonsense.
Got guys like Suli, Lomax and Sloane firing.

Weapon of a coach.
Yeah I was keen on him too... Thought he was a hard headed, no frills, tough mutha.just what we needed... But then. I thought that with Madge too and many of.my souths mates saying at.least you guys will.be fit... We all. Know how that ended, So I dunno.

And it's a long season.. Many talking saints for semis... Long way off

I always thought they had a great team on paper don't know why they couldn't fire

Yeah I was keen on him too... Thought he was a hard headed, no frills, tough mutha.just what we needed... But then. I thought that with Madge too and many of.my souths mates saying at.least you guys will.be fit... We all. Know how that ended, So I dunno.

And it's a long season.. Many talking saints for semis... Long way off

I always thought they had a great team on paper don't know why they couldn't fire
Madge has zero imagination as a coach beyond smashing people on the training ground. Works for limited time with an elite group of players but we saw what happened in our case. It cost us.

I always found Flanagan had a bit more tactically and strategically based on from where he started with Cronulla. (He also got lucky with some early Xmas gifts from Sheens in Fifita, Heino and others)

Flanigan brings a toughness and attitude change. Pity we could not see that a long time ago. We had our chance and blew it.
We didn’t see it because we weren’t looking for it. Flano was too experienced, we were looking for an inexperienced coach, someone who hasnt previously done the job.
I‘m just wondering where our first win will come from? Round 9?

He's no nonsense.

Weapon of a coach.

All players with Class....
However, Apparently not all of them are happy under him (Time will tell)

He'd have melted our snowflakes within a week!!

He's no nonsense.

Weapon of a coach.
You forgot to mention that he seems to have gotten Hunt back on board as well.

Reactions: BZN

He's no nonsense.

Weapon of a coach.
They were hung up on pep tides whilst drowning in their spirits. Flanagan would of come if he was invited. Same for the big hombre. Not all is lost... the journey continues.... just takes longer for some people...

They were hung up on pep tides whilst drowning in their spirits. Flanagan would have come if he was invited. Same for the big hombre. Not all is lost... the journey continues.... just takes longer for some people...
perhaps one reason for not embracing the idea of Flano coaching is the pkg deal. We have done better in the half dept, but I still think we could have built a decent team around Brooksy. 😜

Probably the fact we’re coming off a second spoon with no improvement to the roster. That’s a worry.
I think this bloke deleting my messages and notifications on a forum, considering how limited his power in reality, is quite concerning and may very well be linked with our fate.

Your whole dilemma; ‘past performance is the most reliable indicator of future’ isn’t a hill worth dying on…

• Wow
I think this bloke deleting my messages and notifications on a forum, considering how limited his power in reality, is quite concerning and may very well be linked with our fate.

Your whole dilemma; ‘past performance is the most reliable indicator of future’ isn’t a hill worth dying on…
Weight gain doesn’t increase chance of moderator status, Richo might disagree however.

• Wow
Back