Henry O'Kane

needs to work on his defence. there was one effort that led to a try for the dragons last weekend that was horrendous. looks an ok prospect but needs some work.
I'm confident he will work on that
I'm confident. He's not a ruffian
Either, he's one of the good guys
Has a lot to offer, lost time with
The injury but climbing back up,
Look forward to what next year
Brings - the ingredients are there

I'm confident he will work on that
I'm confident. He's not a ruffian
Either, he's one of the good guys
Has a lot to offer, lost time with
The injury but climbing back up,
Look forward to what next year
Brings - the ingredients are there
I see ya bra...

I like him too.
Bit of Simon Dwyer to him.

Local boy too.
#Claymore.

I see ya bra...

I like him too.
Bit of Simon Dwyer to him.

Local boy too.
#Claymore.
Claymore, the bottle shop with the cage front that has a hole just big enough to slide a box through. A mate of mines cuz got a a mini bike for Xmas, he was allowed to ride it round the block once only. Came back on foot with a black eye no bike, never seen it again. Nice area.

I heard a very ordinary rumour about him recently.
So the story goes, the club has made a complete mess up of an injury he had. Apparently the club said he had a cork and it was a massive torn quad, they rushed his rehab and made it worse. He was playing on one leg for months till eventually he saw another doctor who was not impressed. What do you know, all club medical staff sacked.
I would not be surprised if there was legal action.
Makes sense, I saw him play early in the year and was impressed, then he went off the boil, everyone else seem to go past him, makes sense now.
If true, that's not good enough. But our club relies on the diagnosis of the medical professionals. If they make a misdiagnosis that's on them. We have been very poor at managing injuries this year though - a complete overhaul of the department is required.

Claymore, the bottle shop with the cage front that has a hole just big enough to slide a box through. A mate of mines cuz got a a mini bike for Xmas, he was allowed to ride it round the block once only. Came back on foot with a black eye no bike, never seen it again. Nice area.
They're knocking it down hey
Changed the name....

Place is the hood.

We get that. What's not acceptable is a rugby league player being injured further by the teams medical staff.
Remember when our team Dr (Kuah?) needled up Farah and it was done wrong and we lost Farah for the match (and maybe another 1 with his recovery from nerve / ligament damage)

Back