How could they.

Wow - i played in the under 10's in 1975

which school did you attend? i went to Marist Brothers in Lidcombe and then Marist Brother in Auburn in High School

Yagoona Public…...then Bankstown Boys High...

If it wasn't for a general lack of skill and abilty....I could've went all the way....... :smiley:

Oh and Politics.... :laughing:

hehehe..Me too, i can remember crying after a semis loss in the under 8s or 9s. Very passionate.

@southerntiger said:
I felt the urge to say "its becoming obvious to me tomcat that you didnt graduate high school". But I will restrain myself.

I felt the urge to say "its becoming obvious to me southern pussy cat that you didnt graduate high school". But I will restrain myself aswell.

@Geo. said:
@Icon said:
Hahaha…i can remember playing the Berala Bears in the under 10's.
I grew up in the Lidcombe...,ironically i followed Balmain while all my mates follwed Wests.

![](http://i50.tinypic.com/10gldw8.jpg)

Check out that handsome devil….front row left....

Ah, memories.

I was playing for Holman under 9's in 1974\. I can remember running onto Lidcombe Oval as a substitiute in the grand final against (Granville Diggers?) - seemed like a massive place to me then, and those goal posts nearly touched the sky. I hung up my boots and went out on a winning note after meeting the man, Keith, himself at our presentation event at Enfield RSL.

@Icon said:
Wow - i played in the under 10's in 1975

which school did you attend? i went to Marist Brothers in Lidcombe and then Marist Brother in Auburn in High School

I only made it to Thursday afternoon sport down at Wilson park Silverwater. I was 10 in 1975 and attended both Benedict Junior and Benedict Senior bros. in Lidcombe and Auburn. Scored plenty of tries against my sister in the backyard though !!!

back on topic, Sheens believes Lui is the man for the job so I have faith he can do the job.
but what would I know as I played AFL and only laced up for league at school lol.

@Snowy said:
back on topic, Sheens believes Lui is the man for the job so I have faith he can do the job.
but what would I know as I played AFL and only laced up for league at school lol.

I last played league in the under 7s'. Had a great year though and would have been something special if I was faster, bigger and stronger :wink:

@southerntiger said:
@Snowy said:

I last played league in the under 7s'. Had a great year though and would have been something special if I was faster, bigger and stronger :wink:

I was a superstar also but i just didnt kick on, I just needed to be 1 foot taller and be able to kick straight lol!

@prattenpark said:
@Geo. said:
@Icon said:
Hahaha…i can remember playing the Berala Bears in the under 10's.
I grew up in the Lidcombe...,ironically i followed Balmain while all my mates follwed Wests.

![](http://i50.tinypic.com/10gldw8.jpg)

Check out that handsome devil….front row left....

Ah, memories.

I was playing for Holman under 9's in 1974\. I can remember running onto Lidcombe Oval as a substitiute in the grand final against (Granville Diggers?) - seemed like a massive place to me then, and those goal posts nearly touched the sky. I hung up my boots and went out on a winning note after meeting the man, Keith, himself at our presentation event at Enfield RSL.

**Holman Jnrs U/11's - 1974**

(Beralas website has a magnificent photo archive)

![](http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/picture.php?albumid=7&pictureid=58)

Back