How did it get worse?

Not at all. I only speak when I feel the need to.
So how long have you been lurking? and more importantly where?
Is it just on a fan forum or do you extend it to gyms, public dunny’s and playgrounds as well?
Long time bloody lurker 🤣🤣🤣 cool story 👍🏼

So how long have you been lurking? and more importantly where?
Is it just on a fan forum or do you extend it to gyms, public dunny’s and playgrounds as well?
Long time bloody lurker 🤣🤣🤣 cool story 👍🏼
Thanks for the laugh mate. We had a yard in jail so I guess you can say I lurk playgrounds 😂😂

You are correct, Jedi still posts and like everybody else he gets some right and some wrong
Yes. You can respect his stance even if you don’t understand it.
Some of those others though…100 posts per day in the off season wilted down to almost zero when the season begins and they are proven wrong for the 12th year in a row 🤣

Can someone tell the professional rugby league players that they are actually allowed to run onto the ball.

You can even start before the dummy half has picked up the ball.

The thread needs renaming to 'How Does It Get Worse and Worse and Worse?' The answer is to persist with an incompetent board, administration and players and (just to maintain the rage), appoint a new but incompetent coaching team.

Disgraceful performance, disgraceful coaching ( if any), disgraceful club( forget CoE, Pathways, High School chats - onfield an embarrassing joke.
Sorry but I’ve had it !!!!
I’ll be back if they ever show ant grit and determination, not while they play like headless chooks on a dark night.
Goodnight all,
PS. I just read that the last team to start consecutive seasons 0-5 was Newtown .
And look what happened to them !!!!!

Can someone tell the professional rugby league players that they are actually allowed to run onto the ball.

You can even start before the dummy half has picked up the ball.
That’s too advanced for our mob, we’re too busy counting 200passes ( wtf did that come from anyway).

It got worse the moment Sheens came into the club. I wonder if @pawsandclaws1 is still happy and over the moon the club got him as their coach.
I guess a lot of us were hoping that Tim could replicate previous successes .
Well, so far he has not even remotely shown us that but when you have mental pigmies like Pole giving away repeated dumb penalties every time we got into reasonable field position you can see what he’s up against.
I’m struggling to try and work out how much combined grey matter we have in the entire team.
The best of luck Tim.

Back