How is stone going ?

liltiger

G'day guy's unfortunatly I live on the Goldie and work weekends so I don't get to catch up on the NYC much, I was just wondering if anyone could fill me in on how Stone is coming along thanks in advance and have a great weekend all.

He has had a couple of concussions this year.watched him play today - still hits hard and had a few damaging runs .i liked to see him beef up a bit - definite 1st grade prospect for 2 years time

I have my doubts over him now. For a player so early in his career he's been concussed a lot. 4-5 times already.

He's tiny and unless he fills out a lot i doubt he'll make the grade. Still young and definitely punches above his weight in attack and defence but i can see him having too many troubles with injury and concussion in the future.

yeah the concsussions are a massive worry. again probably the consequences of going so hard and being smaller then everyone else.

i dont believe he or marsters have ever trained with the NRL squad, which to me says the coaching staff might not have either in their plans.

Marsters came well out of left field though. Stone is a junior rep star. Marsters is basically a walk on that has improved out of sight.

Latest posts

Back