How many do we need to win from here?

tigergirlz

Is 30 the goal for top 8 this year?
I know we have some tough games ahead of us, and top 4 is the goal.

I think because of the Storm being out and it being a 15 team competition 28 points will do, possibly 26 with good f/a

id say 28 will do to make the 8.
Were on 24 now so WHEN we beat the cowboys & sharks at leichardt that will be a top 8 garuanteed IMO.

How many do we need to win fro here? As many as possible!!!!! Just keep winning and the rest will take care of itself.

@Gobbs said:
How many do we need to win fro here? As many as possible!!!!! Just keep winning and the rest will take care of itself.

Bang on gobbsy….no need for complacency anywhere here now...its all about building momentum, increasing the tempo, upping the stakes cliche cliche etc etc....and then being up to step up another level when we get to the semis cause thats a whole new brand of footy

it will be nice to be in the finals and win the premiership this year, feels like its been five years since we last did it :slight_smile:

Top 8 cut off will be either 28 or 30.

We wanna make the 4 though, so I'd imagine we have to win about 4-5 from here

4-5 wins will do me! I can see us winning 6 but I'll take anything as long as we make the 8.

@innsaneink said:
@Gobbs said:

Bang on gobbsy….no need for complacency anywhere here now...its all about building momentum, increasing the tempo, upping the stakes cliche cliche etc etc....and then being up to step up another level when we get to the semis cause thats a whole new brand of footy

Yeah, but some geniuses on here seem to think that every game shouldn't be contemplated as a must win and that as long as we make the top eight then losses are acceptable.

We should aim to win every game from here on in.

@Sabre said:
I think because of the Storm being out and it being a 15 team competition 28 points will do, possibly 26 with good f/a

We will know more after this weekend, with the teams playing each other.

With a few upsets, I wouldnt be suprised if 26 and a good F+A is enough. How poor is that, 13 wins to make stage 2 of the comp…

I reckon we will finish on 32/34, and it should be enough for Top 4...

Go the Tigers!!!
:wahoo:

@Tiger Watto said:
With a few upsets, I wouldnt be suprised if 26 and a good F+A is enough. How poor is that, 13 wins to make stage 2 of the comp…

Take away the 2 byes and it's 11 wins! :eek:pen_mouth:

I'd like to test out some scenarios but the NRL.com ladder predictor is garbage. It won't let me put in the result of tonight's game and then it does some other weird stuff in later rounds.

@Juro said:
I'd like to test out some scenarios but the NRL.com ladder predictor is garbage. It won't let me put in the result of tonight's game and then it does some other weird stuff in later rounds.

Yeah its annoying me too, whenever a team wins they accumulate 4 points :neutral_face:

Nothing but a top five finish or better is acceptable from where we are sitting at present. As Gobbs said, keep winning, improve the for against figures and everything will fall into place. We have a pretty tough run in, but that can be a plus, gets you up to the standard needed to compete in the big games. I see the next three games as danger games, probably being negative but these are the sort of games we should win and win well, but i have seen the wheels fall off so many times in games like these.

The good thing, the teams still only firing on two cylinders and a few good players still to come back from injury

We Need to make top 4 to give us that comfort of a Home Semi and a second bite should we loose in round one for whatever reason.

Defence has been going from styrength to strength, I really enjoyed that Titans game.

However as i posted earlier we need to start getting the point scoring facit of our game happening again especially as this is what all other teams fear most about coming up against the TIGERS.

Back