If Danny Galea starts in the front row...

I have the feeling Payten will move into the front row with Galea in the backrow. I hope so at least !

Our front row stocks are very weak at the moment and this has me worried againts the Titans pack , who score something like 50% of their overall tries…we have to, have to match them in the forwards!

On top of that , Heignington is doubtful and Galloway is not at full capacity...I feel very nervous.

@steven_tiger said:
You'd assume Payten would start there with Galea in the second row.

yeah but then he counterfeits that by playing halatau on the bench, same old jokes from sheens nothing new, like when we versed parra last year and had harrison and galea as our starting props.

Sheens is a joke, if we dont have a prop ready for FG when injuries or suspension occur then what does that say about how he runs this club? and this isnt a one off, he does it all the time, we are once again going into a game with a weakened bench because of sheens not selecting the team properly.

I dont care whats going on with laurie, bottom line is we HAVE to win this game. and 30 mins from laurie is gonna be better then any minutes from halatau or dwyer. but what do i know i mean i could of coached this team to 4 consecutive non finals appearances too…........

Let's just wait and see who packs in the scrum or starts….not that that matters these days....

Galea plays at 5/8 for most scrums close to our line anyway....

If Sheens does start Galea Up front....We got his replacement....Over to you anderson......

Halatau has one good game left in him..... :pray: ...all reports he was one of BRET's best last week....

Correct me if I'm wrong (My memory is a little hazy) but hasn't Galea suffered an injury each time he has been played at prop? Now there's an omen. :imp:

With our current injury toll i wouldn't be surprised to see Benji as starting prop :laughing:

:wink:

Back