If NSW lose Origin again...

MacDougall

Let the public choose the team next year!

Join us on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/If-NSW-lose-the-Origin-again-let-the-public-choose-the-team-next-year/130502136975866" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?

I by no means think this is a good idea. But it'd probably work better than the selectors.

the only way new south wales can win is if the game is rorted …....barrett and gidley in the same side and co captains makes a mockery of the game imo

The NSWRL should already have a plan in place such that when NSW lose next week they immediately sack the coach and selectors and replace them with new ones who have already been approached on the quiet and chosen. ( A coach who either isn;t coaching an nrl team now or won;t be next year) Allowing them to start building a team for next year straight away in a dead rubber which doesn;t matter anyway.

But they won;t.

Bellamy will be allowed to retire gracefully some time later this year and the selectors will blame him and then continue with their lifetime appointment.

hahahahaha what pick chrissy…...he wears black and white in your pic ....now if it was red and white ...or somehow related to the knights he would be a certainty.....and whilst on it ....merrit who i never rated a few years back should be a starter... he is a proven speedster who knows his way to the line ...ooops wait he plays for souths ...lol....i think brash was the last souths player to wear a blues jumper ...barring wing who has roosters pedigree....

Latest posts

Members online

Back