If you had to pick one to go, Brooks or Madge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tigerneddyk said in [If you had to pick one to go said:
@tigers97 said in [If you had to pick one to go said:
I think its better for both parties for brooks to leave the tigers and go to another club for a new start the pressure of expectation is too much for him unless he only cares about the pay check and is only staying for that.

Give madge til mid season under sheens if nothing improves sack him and have an interm until we find a solid replacement

Please god NO , No more Madge, his parabolic arc downhill is Scary bad! 9, 11, 13 , 15?

>
Its about to get worse before it gets better mate no matter what the situation of coaching

@bagnf05 said in [If you had to pick one to go said:
@bres said in [If you had to pick one to go said:
There was a lot of focus on Tigers horrible defence all year, and rightly so. But our attack was very ordinary as well, Dane Laurie was under utilised all year. Brooks was always super wide of the ruck, one long pass than congested out wide. One series of plays against the dogs had me scratching, play was stopped on the 4th attacking on the 20m. Tigers go with Mikaele straight hit up, last tackle Brooks runs sideways short ball to Blore tackle hand over. Now is this poor coaching, or play making? Melbourne would have put two quality plays on

I mentioned that at the time. Luke looked at every player and the best he could find was Mikaele and Blore. Hiding to nothing.

Brooks plays 3 blinders a year, and then the rest of them takes the wrong option 80% of the time and just strangles the life out of this team. His 1 percenters never, ever ,ever work out.m,,,, I’ve never seen a half back take the wrong soft pass as consistently as him

@tiger-woods said in [If you had to pick one to go said:
The coach & the whole team
Stef,Laurie & AD can stay

Twal and Blore and maumalo, as well , seyfarth….tuilagi

There was a lot of focus on Tigers horrible defence all year, and rightly so. But our attack was very ordinary as well, Dane Laurie was under utilised all year. Brooks was always super wide of the ruck, one long pass than congested out wide. One series of plays against the dogs had me scratching, play was stopped on the 4th attacking on the 20m. Tigers go with Mikaele straight hit up, last tackle Brooks runs sideways short ball to Blore tackle hand over. Now is this poor coaching, or play making? Melbourne would have put two quality plays on

I mentioned that at the time. Luke looked at every player and the best he could find was Mikaele and Blore. Hiding to nothing.

Brooks plays 3 blinders a year, and then the rest of them takes the wrong option 80% of the time and just strangles the life out of this team. His 1 percenters never, ever ,ever work out.m,,,, I’ve never seen a half back take the wrong soft pass as consistently as him

I’m not going to defend him anymore but his teammates are just as crap

Anymore after that one, is that what you mean.

@the_patriot said in [If you had to pick one to go said:

Anymore after that one, is that what you mean.

Apparently two things can be true at once in this club

Is this like choosing between the red pill or blue pill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back