You are compliant in this

Its the only way the message will get across

Vote with your feet

I'll renew mine, I'm not a quitter.

@rowdy12 said in [If you renew your Membership](/post/1405024) said:

Vote with your feet

Do that and the club will die. No thanks, I'll be renewing mine regardless of what happens.

Iam taking a rest in 2022 as far as my membership goes. I just sick of travelling far and wide to our various home grounds to come home feeling crap.

I can’t give up my seats and I am no quitter but I am so disenfranchised at the moment I can’t actually put it into words.
Our team plays at a level that would embarrass under 8’s.
The lack of will to win and the complete atrocity that is our defense has reached a point where is is unhealthy to watch it.

I got given 4 options with what to do with my membership considering this game couldn't have a crowd

A. Pledge
B. Merch voucher
C. Tickets to Rd 20
D. Refund

I'm gonna take refund

Why anyone still takes this club seriously and gets upset at this point baffles me. The game as a whole is rubbish, not just us. My interest in the game has never been so low.

I already made the decision prior to today we would not be renewing. It's not results for me, it's the fact we still don't have one singular home ground and therefore i feel like bugger all has changed in 20 years. Once they finally do.......if i'm still alive, pick a home ground, i'll be back.

I didn't think i would ever say this, but Im gone. Been a member from 2001. Enough is enough.

@rowdy12 said in [If you renew your Membership](/post/1405024) said:

Vote with your feet

I did that in 2015
Nothing has changed 😆

@crucible said in [If you renew your Membership](/post/1405775) said:
I didn't think i would ever say this, but Im gone. Been a member from 2001. Enough is enough.

06 for me.

I will probably end up renewing but it’s the first time I’ve had serious doubts about doing it, I’m just too attached at this point lol

Sorry, but we are fans, we'll be back, if you want wins now, go follow the Storm.

I'll be renewing, but yeah this season has been the worst. My overall interest has dropped.

Yeah, I know we will be back next week, but its hard, and getting harder, to be honest its harder than it should be.

Of course I’ll renew. What does not renewing achieve? You think the board really cares? One day, I tell myself on days like this, things will turn around. And you can either be the person who stuck in there through the rubbish and made it out the other side to finals footy or you can be the guy who desperately renews in August to get priority ticket buying privileges for the finals.

Back