ive been a member for 11 years

but no more

they asked me to step up

i did

they said they would

they didnt

enough is enough

im through with the club

Ouch. That must of hurt. I can understand your pain, but gee I couldn't of done that myself.

were you by any chance sitting over the far left side of the brewongle stand yesterday smashing your hat on the seats and nearly in tears?

Will feel a bit silly when the Grand Final tix go on sale :laughing:

We are hearing you….

You could of sent them back to the club with a letter, so they could give them to some handicaped kid or something?

@Tiger Watto said:
You could of sent them back to the club with a letter, so they could give them to some handicaped kid or something?

you would do that to a handicapped kid?

@fergiefurr said:
@Tiger Watto said:

LMAO…

No, but there was a few handicaped peanuts in the Brewongal Stand yesterday. They could only use 4 letter words the retards...

@fergiefurr said:
@IronTiger said:
Will feel a bit silly when the Grand Final tix go on sale :laughing:

bet me $1,000 we will make the grand final

do it

I did'nt say we were going to make the Grand Final just that you will feel silly when the tix come out.

As said it's sad you could'nt give the it back so the club could give it to a real supporter not one who jumps ship. :sign:

@Kaiser said:
Send the pieces to me…

Yeah…i got sticky tape...or we could say they are damaged....Previous owner has had enough....

We could then raffle them off each week to keep the forum alive so disgrunteled fans can have their say.....

Hey fergiefur ........what bay where they so I can smuggle some mates in the spare seats....

send it to the club so they can throw it on the floor next game and show what there performances have brought the fans too

wwwwwooooaaaaah :astonished:
im sick of their perfomances over the last few years but id never have the guts to do that lol
would be a great idea to send it to the club?
what if they won the premiership or made finals this year though?…bet ud be pretty pissd off :S

@Tiger Watto said:
@fergiefurr said:
@Tiger Watto said:

LMAO…

No, but there was a few handicaped peanuts in the Brewongal Stand yesterday. They could only use 4 letter words the retards...

you must have been sitting close to me, and i don't mean i was the retard :laughing:

@Icon said:
LMAO…

you must have been sitting close to me, and i don't mean i was the retard

I can understand the abuse of Sheens and co, 4 letter words… My son doesnt need to hear that! It was bad enough he wanted to go with 20 to go and I told him thats not Sportsmanship, then he just points to the load mouths... Go figure!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Back