pawsandclaws1
Well-known member
What a great live version from Clapton. The sound of the Les Paul lead guitar is outstanding.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
thought it was funny from you as a loud n proud Taylor Swift fan, last week, cracking jokes about Tones N II was with my daughter today buying a dress for a ball she has in a few weeks
And they were playing a young , poppy sounding version of Tina's We Don't Need Another Hero from Mad Max 3
It was really good and I can't usually stand that type of music normally
I can't stand Taylor Swift .....it's driving me to the edge of my sanity hopping in the car driving all over Brisbane with my daughter listening to Taylors new songs that came out Friday every day sincethought it was funny from you as a loud n proud Taylor Swift fan, last week, cracking jokes about Tones N I
Its a good buzz is music