Im glad this is happening

Lets not forget while Lawrence is at 6, Ayshford is also playing out of position on the left. He has played most of his senior league on the right and defensively they are different.

I see him as a backrower of the future, especially with another 1 or 2 off seasons in the gym. Not sure who is our best option on the right once Lawrence is back on the left? Daniela, Ayshford, Brown….

@ron burgandy said:
galloway is a puss….instead of giving moors time in PL give this heartless tool sometime there

Yea the bloke was knocked out cold by a knee to the head and played on for 20 minutes and didnt come back at all second half after throwing his hole up due to concussion but yea …a puss you say??, a heartless tool you reckon??

You really are a tool with no clue.

Well we certainly learnt something about Ron this round…..

A "supporter" who was glad that we were getting thumped 16-0 by the team coming last, who thinks a guy getting kneed in the head is a heartless puss. Its good to know what kind of supporter Ron is, it puts all future posts in perspective.

I have a mental picture of Ron sitting at home (alone) watching the game shouting "oh no!" as the Tigers mounted their brave and gutsy comeback.

to be honest, i think a loss might have done more long term good then a win tonight.

every win with these selections means sheens is likely to change them

of course i was happy we won but eddie is right, a real towelling isnt far away. just because we are winning games doesnt mean everything is as it should

Wow.. u arent happy when we are loosing,
you arent happy we are winning.
you arnt happy that we havnt made semis in 3 years
you arent happy that we will be playing semis in 2010

really Ron… u are a tool....

I'm glad THIS is hapenning, talk about digging yourself a hole.

@MGB said:
I'm glad THIS is hapenning, talk about digging yourself a hole.

what hole? we came back against the worst defence in the league…were getting tooled no end in the first half.....play like that v the top teams and we will be further behind and they wont get a chance to comeback......there are some srious problem not being addressed because of scrappy wins....

@T-REXX said:

your face is a tool

worst thread eva…. i dont think any side in the nrl are or does play perfect football wk in wk out, but to bag our players after a win is gutless..... absolute gutless........
go support another team....... and bore someone else with your pessimistic views on life, you coward...

@ron burgandy said:
@T-REXX said:

your face is a tool

nice comeback man;)

@red dogg said:
worst thread eva…. i dont think any side in the nrl are or does play perfect football wk in wk out, but to bag our players after a win is gutless..... absolute gutless........
go support another team....... and bore someone else with your pessimistic views on life, you coward...

anyone can be a tough guy from behind a computer screen…you know like calling someone a coward for example.......

@T-REXX said:
@ron burgandy said:
@T-REXX said:

your face is a tool

nice comeback man;)

thanks rexx i put about as much thought into it as you did by caliin me a tool in the first place

well its pretty pointless driving hours to tell u to ur face ur a tool..

but then its no different to u slagging the team.. id like to see u say it to thier faces as well… im sure the tides turn

he was responding to you initially labelling Galloway a "heartless tool" despite concussion!

this thread has defined you buddy!

live with it!

@T-REXX said:
well its pretty pointless driving hours to tell u to ur face ur a tool..

but then its no different to u slagging the team.. id like to see u say it to thier faces as well… im sure the tides turn

maybe….maybe not....i dunno why all people think footballers can fight..is it because they are big and muscley?

like i said though anyone can appear tough behind a keyboard though......

there are problems and they have been exposed...the top teams will make us pay....like manly this week if we field that bench named

@redemption said:
he was responding to you initially labelling Galloway a "heartless tool" despite concussion!

this thread has defined you buddy!

live with it!

galloway is heartless…look at the size of him he gets smashed most weeks....you think im talking about this one game? hes done nothing for 2 years mate......he shouldnt be starting prop and probably shouldnt even be in the side...as soon as he takes a knock he cowers into his shell....

Well on that note…..

Ron was Glad we were getting pumped.....Expected....We won shame....

It was only the Cowboys and only the Titans and the Bronco's before that...

Thread Closed....

Back