Injuries

Well that good news Gobbs! So Moltzens collarbone is a slight break but manageable or not broken at all?
Sounds like Galloway's definitely out though so Laurie may well get a chance to prove whether we should keep him or not.
If Moltzens in Lui may well go back to 20's with some quality experience under his belt & a huge future next season.
Tupou in could be interesting!!

Skandalis may not have been meant to play but he's been going great guns. Sign him up again for next season!

Not sure of the seriousness or extent of Moltzen's injury but he confirmed he will be playing against the Gold Coast. I can't see Lui being dropped either just quietly. I think Sheens will persist with the young kid at 7 until Wests season is definitely finished, be it in a fortnight or longer. Heighnington to have scans tomorrow, but remained positive and confident he will be sweet. Bad bruising set to be the problem rather than the tear the the posterior ligament of the knee. Both Heighno and Skandalis had compression and ice packs strapped to their knee and quad respectively.

good to hear gobbs.
who cares if gibbs is out, he always costs us a few stupid penalties and mistakes per game.. just made some at some horrible times for us fri night (im still having nightmares about hayne!)

With this amount of injuries
our only saviour will be the saviour him self B. Marshall
If he fires it dosent matter which players are around him
2008 last game against titans performance from benji maybe?

@izotope said:
good to hear gobbs.
who cares if gibbs is out, he always costs us a few stupid penalties and mistakes per game.. just made some at some horrible times for us fri night (im still having nightmares about hayne!)

Who cares if Gibbs is out? We all should.

Galloway is out, so we can hardly afford to lose Gibbs also.

Laurie isn't anywhere near fit enough to play a full game and Skando is carrying an injury.

We could do with Gibbs v the Titans. (He's likely to get a suspension though)

@ahwesome said:
**2008 last game against titans performance from benji maybe?**

Now wouldn't that be nice :smiley: He had the midas touch on that incredibly warm sunday afternoon last year. A repeat of that would be exactly what the doctor ordered to ensure Wests get the 2 points and keep their now slim finals chances alive. C'mon Marshall! :pray:

how can you say their fine just by looking at them?? they have to have scans tomorrow before we even know!

not going to get too worried about injuires just let.
once they have been confirmed by results, then lets wait and see the best team picked from available players.

At the Members Fan Day, Mair said Galloway should be ok for the game. Moltzen should be ok also.

Skandalis, Ryan, Heighington are all in doubt.

Have to make a decision on the injured as early as possible. Let others prepare in their slot just in case

I'm going against everything I stand for in regards to starting a post with these words BUT **my mate** scanned Tuiaki and Moltzen yesterday. Moltzen said that he couldn't even put a t-shirt on in the morning. However no break was found.

So you would think that seeing as there is no break then he would play if able and no risk of permanent damage? Just a thought.

@Gobbs said:
Just got home from the Members Day at WT HQ. Moltzen, Ryan, Heighno and Skandalis all expected to be right for the Gold Coast game. **And i swore i saw Tame Tupou leaving the car park in a Proton Car around 11.30am unless it was a dead set clone**. Skandalis and Lui were never meant to play for Wests this season, yet they did. Tupou a smokey for the Titans game? :confused:

No…its him, car looks pretty good to ay, for a Proton.

Galloway was just on 2GB, said he should be sweet for GC

@innsaneink said:
@Gobbs said:
Just got home from the Members Day at WT HQ. Moltzen, Ryan, Heighno and Skandalis all expected to be right for the Gold Coast game. **And i swore i saw Tame Tupou leaving the car park in a Proton Car around 11.30am unless it was a dead set clone**. Skandalis and Lui were never meant to play for Wests this season, yet they did. Tupou a smokey for the Titans game? :confused:

No…its him, car looks pretty good to ay, for a Proton.

Galloway was just on 2GB, said he should be sweet for GC

That's good news about Galloway.

Tupou was in the sheds with Tuiaki after the game on Friday night, so he's still very much part of the club while his knee recovers it would seem.

@Staks said:
At the Members Fan Day, Mair said Galloway should be ok for the game. Moltzen should be ok also.

Skandalis, Ryan, Heighington are all in doubt.

Seems Mair is telling porkies somewhere….I bet it was too the paper

Galloway's one tough bloke....he can play with as much pain as he causes....

Need big minutes from him against the Titans....Rip in big fella....

well Moltzen,Tuiaki and Tagive cant be that bad,they were all at the basketball the other joking around
i didnt even see Tuiaki on crutches and Moltzen looked fine

Any news on Ayshfords injury ? heard he had till thursday to prove his fitness..

@X-Pac said:
well Moltzen,Tuiaki and Tagive cant be that bad,they were all at the basketball the other joking around
**i didnt even see Tuiaki on crutches** and Moltzen looked fine

He would have to be on crutches I would think, my son had the exactly the same injury.
They backslabbed it, put him on crutches til the surgery and he was not allowed to weight bear at all for three months.

@Tigerfansince85 said:
@X-Pac said:
**i didnt even see Tuiaki on crutches** and Moltzen looked fine

He would have to be on crutches I would think, my son had the exactly the same injury.
They backslabbed it, put him on crutches til the surgery and he was not allowed to weight bear at all for three months.

Standard practice where I work is backslab it for week to let the swelling go down then put the full cast or what ever on..

Back