Kevin Moore has quit the Bulldogs immediately

RUMOURS:
Todd Carney and Luke Lewis to join Tigers
Chris Heighington, Blake Aysford and Beau Ryan to sign with Penrith
Ben Farrar is expected to link with Manly
Daniel Anderson tipped to coach the Warriors
Wests Tigers have denied claims they are after Dugan

Blake Ayshford …......... now I've heard everything LOL.... :roll

All the above has already been mentioned here in various threads. It's all like one big circular reference
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

@AJ* said:
All the above has already been mentioned here in various threads. It's all like one big circular reference
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

Thats the problem with rumours and innuendo…..........they never go away

@biggest tigers fan said:
Where did the Blake ayshford rumour come from?
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

Its all about horse trading, if the right horse comes on the market than the dealing begins. I would imagine we are done for 2012 now but you never never know what a club and a players agent can come up with, but really hard to imagine Blake going anywhere

@supercoach said:
@biggest tigers fan said:
Where did the Blake ayshford rumour come from?
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

Its all about horse trading, if the right horse comes on the market than the dealing begins. I would imagine we are done for 2012 now but you never never know what a club and a players agent can come up with, but really hard to imagine Blake going anywhere

So where is Joel Reddy going to play

@Andyvee said:
Taken from the following site;

http://thesinbinpodcast.wordpress.com/

FACTS:
Brisbane Expansion Team Revealed as Brisbane Bombers
Adam Blair has signed with the Tigers
Joel Reddy and Matt Bell also set to join the Tigers
Ricky Stuart won’t return to club coaching
Mark Gasiner will retire at seasons end
Kevin Moore has quit the Bulldogs immediately

RUMOURS:
Todd Carney and Luke Lewis to join Tigers
Chris Heighington, Blake Aysford and Beau Ryan to sign with Penrith
Ben Farrar is expected to link with Manly
Daniel Anderson tipped to coach the Warriors
Wests Tigers have denied claims they are after Dugan

Blake Ayshford …......... now I've heard everything LOL.... :roll

Nice fantasy world, unfortunately there is a little thing called the salary cap. :brick: :brick: :brick:

I heard this supposed "rumour" about Ayshford and Penrith- supposedly some nuffy saw him leaving Panthers one day last week after meeting with Gould. If Blake is going to penrith them I am the new NSW origin coach !
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

Phil Gould would not sleep for the next 30 years with the amount of 'coffee' he has supposedly had with Tigers players in the last 3 months. What a load of BS.

Can we just get on with the footy, I've seriously lost interest in the rumour crap. There is none left!

Look I know the last thing we need is another player rumoured to be coming our way, but my best mate of 40 years said this came straight from Coach Sheens this week where they both attended the same function. A question from the audience to Coach Sheens was about the likley line up for 2012\. Coach Sheens went through the likely team which had one suprise inclusion…......Andrew Ryan. Apparently the Tigers are going to make a play for him,where he can be a mentor for the younger guys(and play off the bench). Time will tell I guess, but I thought if others have heard as well, there might be some substance to it.

@blades1964 said:
Look I know the last thing we need is another player rumoured to be coming our way, but my best mate of 40 years said this came straight from Coach Sheens this week where they both attended the same function. A question from the audience to Coach Sheens was about the likley line up for 2012\. Coach Sheens went through the likely team which had one suprise inclusion…......Andrew Ryan. Apparently the Tigers are going to make a play for him,where he can be a mentor for the younger guys(and play off the bench). Time will tell I guess, but I thought if others have heard as well, there might be some substance to it.

Thats BS, its not Sheens style.

Edit: BTW thread title is misleading, nothing at all _interesting_ in this thread, just rehashed boring garbage

@innsaneink said:
@blades1964 said:

Thats BS, its not Sheens style.

Edit: BTW thread title is misleading, nothing at all _interesting_ in this thread, just rehashed boring garbage

Misleading thread?
:bash

Funny, I thought the title described it very well. Go to the website and see the rumours verbatim. :crazy

Latest posts

Back