International triple header *live thread*

Benji was on his pogo stick there he would have scored that a few years ago.

The Kiwis for the quality of attacking player they have, play a boring style., Marshall and Manu look the most likely on the right., The Kiwis haven't been helped by Nikora who either runs Manu out of space or provides dud passes.

They need more beef up front it’s as simple of that. They don’t have NAS, JFH and Jesse Bromwich playing.

Wow... RTS... Take a bow :clap: :clap:

Forget milf... Get RTS to the tigers, Madge.

Benji's kicking game has been horrific thus far.

I hate the fact that I see Marshall continually putting in rubbish kicks, plays, defensive efforts and wayward passes. What so many see in him truly baffles me. At his best, he was incredible. But now, wow...he really is riding on his wonderful past. Madge - what were you thinking?

Yeah it's been a bit of a slug fest so far. Reckon if Foran had shoulders the Kiwi's might have run away with this.

This is what happens when both teams are frustrated with how crap they are.
Let's stop the game and decide it with a fight

How does Ryan Hall make first grade let alone a rep side let alone play for his country?

@TIGER said in [International triple header \*live thread\*](/post/1075701) said:
How does Ryan Hall make first grade let alone a rep side let alone play for his country?

he is a tank playing wing

@TIGER said in [International triple header \*live thread\*](/post/1075700) said:
This is what happens when both teams are frustrated with how crap they are.
Let's stop the game and decide it with a fight

save the fight for tedesco and moses

@TheDaBoss said in [International triple header \*live thread\*](/post/1075702) said:
@TIGER said in [International triple header \*live thread\*](/post/1075701) said:

he is a tank playing wing

He's useless

Members online

Back