Is Beau a model?

tigergirlz

Not only did he play exceptionally well today, but he has the makings of a male model.
Got a whole load of 20 year old girls at home starting to take notice!
I'm just hoping he keeps the game quality up.

@tigergirlz said:
Not only did he play exceptionally well today, but he has the makings of a male model.
Got a whole load of 20 year old girls at home starting to take notice!
I'm just hoping he keeps the game quality up.

Well he keeps nuding up on the Footy Show and he's all over Youtube now so he's putting himself out there for the female fans.

he got his kit off for men of league a couple of years ago
i think the ladies loved it

You've got a "whole load of 20 year old girls at home" tigergirlz???

Whats your address?

@crouching_tiger said:
His footy career is over. Check out your next Lowes catalogue…
:unamused:

He's been working with Lowes for a while now.. did a commercial with Brohman back in March.

I live in a fortressed castle with the drawbridge up. Will lower it in about 10 years.
Mum

I had a couple of very disappointed 20 year old girls (and their Mum's!) back at the club last night. Beau was a no show, we had to 'make do' with Toddy and Flanagan…..not a bad backup mind you.

I for one wouldn't mind a Beau Knows centrefolds, as long as his sidekick for that episode is one of the better looking players.

@Gotoddy said:
I had a couple of very disappointed 20 year old girls (and their Mum's!) back at the club last night. Beau was a no show, we had to 'make do' with Toddy and Flanagan…..not a bad backup mind you.

I for one wouldn't mind a Beau Knows centrefolds, as long as his sidekick for that episode is one of the better looking players.

Flanagan is pretty.

Back