Is next week must win?

innsaneink

After the Dragons we have Penrith possibly with Cleary back and then Broncos on a sat night at Cambo (memoriiiieees)

Few gave us a hope against Parra and the sharks so any things possible in the 2 games after the dragons

I rely wanna see more consecutive W's than. Ls... If we can keep that even or the W's slightly ahead we'll go close to the bottom end of the eight when it matters

Dragons -Rd 6 - April 14 - Cambo - Must win

Must win ? No…Im keeping expectations in check … and these dont include making the Top 8 in 2024 ..

Depth already is showing up as a major issue and they have only played 4 games … AJ likely to be starting this week,..

Last edited:
I think every win is a must win for us.

All the right people in the right places (Benji, Richo, etc.) And more to come (Luai + New recruits). Not to forget the C.O.E...

We want to everything moving the right direction.

Success on the field and move past the wooden spoon years. Wins don't come along easy.

So yes, it most definitely is a must win.
And every game moving forward.

Apart from the hiccup yesterday, there’s been a better vibe around the club. I think a win in front of a much maligned home crowd will keep the vibe going. A loss a c’town would be a bit deflating.

Yes, definitely is a must win with an 8 day turn around and playing at a home ground, we have a few excuses for the Dolphins game and the end result was probably expected by most on here.

Dragons are a hot and cold team like we are proving to be and if they turn up to play then they definitely will not be easy beats but we are starting to harden up a little and are starting to show that we can come back against adversity, don't know what Benji says at half time to fire them up but so far it seems to be working.

We need to start playing for 80 minutes because winning the second half does not get you any competition points and I am sure if we can do that we can win at least as many games as we lose, but unfortunately I think it is going to be injuries, suspensions and lack of depth that determines our season.

This is definitely a must win game.
That said, with the cattle missing and the shallow pool of depth, it could easily go against us.
Our backline is pretty much intact from this week and I would expect we build on the second 40 v Dolphins.
Our pack is the question mark. I didn’t catch the KOE Cup game but letting 8 tries in would indicate the pigs were rolled.
Couple all that with how easily they smashed us in the trial and the result looks to be a tough road to victory.

Reactions: BZN
While I think every game is must win, I really think this is a MUST win. Campbelltown needs to be a sell out or near enough. We, the crowd, have to get loud and let the team know we are at LO, we'll travel to Parramatta, and we will make CSS a bloody fortress, too! Plus, I hate losing to the dragons.

Winning this game means we have won our home games. Would that give the boys some kind of psychological boost? 🤞 I'd like yo think so.

Anyway, yes, definitely must win on Sunday 🐅🖤🤍🧡🐅

With Panthers and Broncos up next a loss this weekend opens up the risk of a 2-5 start and the return of the negativity that normally surrounds the club.

Dragons didn’t win a single AWAY game last season and still haven’t this year! It would be typical of a Tigers side to let them break that streak! Hoping that isn’t the case, just a different team. Would have been way more confident with Galvin on debut playing at home

No! No one expected us to beat Sharks or Eels. If we play at our best we can beat Dragons and either an injury hit Broncos and we have a decent record against the Panthers!

No! No one expected us to beat Sharks or Eels. If we play at our best we can beat Dragons and either an injury hit Broncos and we have a decent record against the Panthers!
Our team has to learn to win the battle early and cut the errors...It's no good being on the back foot,particularly coming into the second half with a score against them and having to fight hard to get the win.
The effort is there.the will to work together is there,they just have to be on the same page right from kickoff...
I'm really happy with the efforts.just need discipline and control...

The loss to the Dolphins makes this a must win, we need to be able to show resilience, not fold like we have in the past. Losing to the Saints is what the 2023 Tigers would have done.

Back