Isaiah Papali’i #265

Thanks. We have taken our 14yo son to again enjoy the annual multiple day (up to 8 such as here, depending on the region) national water fight known as the Songkran festival along the eastern Bay of Thailand.

Then off to central Vietnam on Wednesday for a week, returning for several more days relaxing at a quiet beach to round off our break before returning to AUS on the 29th ready for the school term beginning the next day.
Sounds. Like it was a great trip I have friends that have done Songkran looks a lot of fun with the big SupaSoakers

yeah i do get that and dont disagree, but still doesn't account for some of his issues. I see a lack of desire in the extra effort area's. By no means is he on his own in that regard, i just don't rate the guy.
I sometimes think that we thought Papalii was great before he came to the Tigers because he used to tear our terrible defense apart.

A few people have suggested we move him to the middle. I've definitely warmed to this idea. He plays like a prop the back row at the moment.

Bring him off the bench in the middle and let Fainu and Bateman play either edge.

This is the way my old friend...

Back