Isaiah Papali’i #265

Parra always had 12 months to talk him around....
But that's true of every contract I suppose. A properly executed contract is legally binding and Pap can't renege unless he has a get-out clause which I believe he does not. The only way he gets out is if we let him go.

Reactions: 851
Not our problem.
Why wouldn't it be our problem if he came here and kicked stones, played like a busted until we cracked and let him walk?
It's very much our problem if he decided to go that route. See Exhibits A and B, Matterson and Aloiai.
Which I don't think he will anyway.

To be fair the club hasn’t done anything yet all that has happend is that issiah has voiced some concerns he hasn’t asked for a release looks like the club jumped on the situation a few weeks ago and tried to settle it I don’t think we should lay the boot in to much unless he is actually let go

Why wouldn't it be our problem if he came here and kicked stones, played like a busted until we cracked and let him walk?
It's very much our problem if he decided to go that route. See Exhibits A and B, Matterson and Aloiai.
Which I don't think he will anyway.

Fair call but you have to stand your ground at some point. It would mean 3 years out of the game for him. That is a long time.

To be fair the club hasn’t done anything yet all that has happend is that issiah has voiced some concerns he hasn’t asked for a release looks like the club jumped on the situation a few weeks ago and tried to settle it I don’t think we should lay the boot in to much unless he is actually let go
Yea bloody media love beating up on us the best

Latest posts

Back