ISP Cup

TSupps05

Hey guys just wondering if anyone is watching the Magpies game, and could give us some updates on how the boys are going?

I am, they skipped out to a 12-nil lead, but Newtown has had the better of it in the last 15 minutes and lead 16-12 at halftime.

Lolahea is a bit scratchy, McQueen looks good in defence and there hasn’t been a lot for Fonua, though he has been keen to work it up. Gamble and Sironen both impressive.

Sadly it’s all too familiar - very strong 25-30 minutes then poor defensive lapses to undo all the good work leading into half time.

Fonua will not be a wing option in the immediate future.. McQueen is a least 5 or 6 weeks away am surprised how small he is .. and Lolahea now I know why he is in reserve grade a heap of improvement needed to make firsts . Gamble a bit disappointing actually but early days .. JJ looks good only the 1st half of a trial but not what I expected but the pre run on song We are the boys from Western Suburbs brought back some memories.

22-18 with 5 to go

A Tiny winger with plenty of pace in no.23 just scored for us. Unsure who it is but pretty sure it’s bit who’s listed in that number in the program

@ said:
22-18 with 5 to go

A Tiny winger with plenty of pace in no.23 just scored for us. Unsure who it is but pretty sure it’s bit who’s listed in that number in the program

Israel Seufale apparently fergs…

@ said:
@ said:
22-18 with 5 to go

Israel Seufale apparently fergs…

McIntyre according to the ground announcer.

Latest posts

Back